Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Has miura even fought since that Vargas fight?

Yeah he had a tuneup in May. Also check this out:

The Boxing Tribune :: Orlando Salido vs. Takashi Miura On Deck as Lomachenko Rematch Talks Stall

It seemed that as long as Vasyl Lomachenko and Orlando Salido continued to win fights and look impressive doing so, they would be headed towards an inevitable rematch of their 2014 clash won by Salido. With Salido turning in a fight of the year performance against Francisco Vargas in June followed by Lomachenko drilling Roman Martinez in July, talks between the two heated up but talks have fizzled between the two rivals.

With Lomachenko’s team looking in another direction, with rumors of former two-division champion Yuriorkis Gamboa as a potential foe, Salido’s team has followed suit and may have settled on former Jr. Lightweight champion Takashi Miura in a fight that has a heavy propensity for violence.

Before Salido and Vargas engaged in their barbaric affair last June, Miura and Vargas battled in a hotly contested bout that went both ways until Miura was stopped in the ninth. Both parties are interested in making the fight and the low price tag involved means that HBO Boxing will more than likely also distribute the fight to bolster their anemic boxing schedule.

This could very well be the next entry of an unofficial box off at Jr. Lightweight, especially if Lomachenko and Vargas end up sitting out for the rest of the year and fight each other in 2017, where any mix up of these four could produce epic nights over the course of the next few months.

With nothing announced for regular HBO programming past the September 10 Gennady Golovkin vs. Kell Brook fight, it would be a no brainer for HBO to make Salido/Miura official. When that happens, bring the splatter guard because there will be blood.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
I sat in the nosebleeds at Staples once, and it's still worth it. Newer arenas are designed to give you a good view from any seat. I just might be doing the same for ward/kkkov.

Yeah I've been to a dozen Lakers games at Staples but I know boxing ring is much smaller than a bball game. I don't want to miss the details of Ward Kov because of my view. Of course could always rewatch.

All depends on the arena...

Nosebleed at the MGM is like first row mid section at MSG/Staples...

I've only sat above floor level at MSG once for a fight and that was mid section first row...

It was worth it...

Word TMobile arena brand new the only boxing match they've had is Khan Canelo, seats 20,000 I think.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Not that it really matters, but how do y'all think kkkrusher/SOG will do on ppv? It's the most worthy ppv fight since Canelo/Cotto

I'll say 300k buys

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Not that it really matters, but how do y'all think kkkrusher/SOG will do on ppv? It's the most worthy ppv fight since Canelo/Cotto

I'll say 300k buys
Upper 200s to low 300s sounds about right. Hopefully it can get to 500.
500k minimum...SOG is a draw and yall gonna finally put some respect on his name when it comes to his #'s:birdman: