Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
While we doing fantasy Spence/Buscuits matchups can anyne tell me when the fukk Buscuits even fighting again and against who?? :beli:

We don't know:manny:

Last thing I heard was he was going after Ricky Burns & the WBA Championship he was stripped of in April, but being that Burns has to take the mandatory in October...that's out.

We gotta wait & see:yeshrug:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
PBC dragging shyt out for whatever reason

Either its they waiting on Schaef Dogg, waiting for the beginning of 2017 to get that TV deal, waiting on Eazy E to get the Sho/CBS money...

Rumor was AB vs Ghost...Ghost fighting tomorrow... I'd guess December or early 2017 if that is really the fight :yeshrug:
:scust:unfortunate of true
Turn down at least $4 million to fight a legend on his way out to face Floyd, Swift, Thurman, arguably Martinez leftoverd brehs

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Ain't no ducktales. Pacquiao, who according to you has "passed the chin test"...but yet has been KOd 3 times and dropped about 6 or more times while Spence has yet to even be rocked in a fight. Facts.:mjpls:

You been trying to hold back Spence ever since he was calling out Thurman last year, saying he didn't deserve to fight Thurman, and all he's done since then is what Manny nor Thurman could do...knock out Algieri & Bundu in devastating fashion. Facts.:mjpls:

Face it, he's called "The Truth" for a reason & there's nothing you can do about it....except put some respect on his name:umad:

Wave jumper on a new wave again. :russell:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:scust:unfortunate of true
Turn down at least $4 million to fight a legend on his way out to face Floyd, Swift, Thurman, arguably Martinez leftoverd brehs

If AB wants to be a player at 147 he gotta get used to the weight first

I ain't gonna shyt on a Ghost fight for ABs return to 147...It'll be a fun fight N do well on tv

After that tho he'd have to get that big fight...who knows tho Bob could bring Pac to Showtime N after Vargas...we could get AB vs Manny...with AB coming off a Ghost W shyt would look nice :ehh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Didn't he say he was done at 140?

Yep...and then I seen they were trying to fight Burns at 140:heh:

He should know 147 = more losses for him, so I think he's still on the fence about moving up just yet

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yep...and then I seen they were trying to fight Burns at 140:heh:

He should know 147 = more losses for him, so I think he's still on the fence about moving up just yet

That belt hunting shyt hurt his career

Only 2 fights at 135... Then jump to 147 :snoop:

Now he got trouble making 140...too small for 147 which is loaded

shyt woulda been so much different had he gradually moved up N took the Tcraw approach

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
On another note, Errol Spence is on the rise this year....the Charlo's are gonna have a problem with him and Demetrius Andrade at 154:mjpls:

Damn near 2 1/2 years ago...but I jumped on the wave?:dead:

Spence was still at 154 when I wrote this...and it's still true. Him & Andrade beat both Charlos:wow:

#TruthSeekers

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
If AB wants to be a player at 147 he gotta get used to the weight first

I ain't gonna shyt on a Ghost fight for ABs return to 147...It'll be a fun fight N do well on tv

After that tho he'd have to get that big fight...who knows tho Bob could bring Pac to Showtime N after Vargas...we could get AB vs Manny...with AB coming off a Ghost W shyt would look nice :ehh:

Hes fought at welterweight 3 times now and came in overweight his last fight.. not sure what hed be getting used to but I agree, the fight should be entertaining, and it probably will do good numbers on free tv.. btw AB aint never getting Pac, he :ufdup: that up..

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:
So you saying cherry picking is cool now when $1.25 million on the table.. or is that only cuz its buscuits its all good now??

First off, I told yall last year I stopped giving a fukk about who AB fights, bc yall gonna discredit all his opponents anyways...so all I care about are Ws and Championships for him:ahh:

To answer you directly though, how would Adrien Broner be cherry picking by fighting Robert Guerrero?:mjpls:

I thought you just said last week that he lost both his step up fights at Welterweight & he barely beat Malignaggi? :mjpls:

If that's the case, what makes Guerrero a cherry pick if you think Broner's not even good enough to beat the Porters/Maidanas/Malignaggis of the world at Welterweight? :mjpls:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hes fought at welterweight 3 times now and came in overweight his last fight.. not sure what hed be getting used to but I agree, the fight should be entertaining, and it probably will do good numbers on free tv.. btw AB aint never getting Pac, he :ufdup: that up..

I hope you're right

Cuz the real fight for PAC is waiting for him :Swift1:

Left hook that'll knock your eyebrows off :deadmanny:

Too bad Lampley won't be calling it live :Smugswift:

#swiftset :demonic:

:Purge1: