Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah they been beefin. I had post a video around his last fight, Tank had backed off he said some shyt like "I dont want no problems" or "you got it"

whats good with Kevin White in the M17 tho :patrice:

I haven't even bought madden breh

My business is popping right now I don't think ima be able to be in the league... Especially when these nikkas be sweating you to hurry up N play your game 4 hrs after advance :beli:

Once I buy it tho I'll look for y'all for some online games...especially my red headed stepson @MMSex :russ:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You might have to make a poll. When I saw someone wrote that in it kinda surprised me because I think Spence KO's Broner. It would be an interesting fight and I would want to see it, but I would not feel conflicted about picking Spence....and very likely by KO.
:manny:

Polls don't matter...the more liked fighter always wins those.

In an actual ring, just 1 vs 1, Spence ain't destroying Broner period. He could win on the cards, but a KO ain't happening.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Didn't Spence allegedly KD or KO Broner in sparring (granted it's just sparring) ? Spence is much bigger than AB though, IDK why they'd fight.
I feel on skill and talent Spence is better than Broner. You are right though, the nail in the coffin is that Broner really is a 140 lb'er and Spence is big at 147 and likely will be at 154 sometime in the next couple of years.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Desiree Perez (a top RN exec) is solely responsible for the hold up with Roc Nation and fighting Kovalev. She is a nightmare to work with. Reader wrote in that it was Perez who convinced A-Rod to sue MLB after he was suspended for PED's, also was arrested in 1994 for having 35 kg's of cocaine and wore a wire to get indictments on major drug traffickers.

^^^^^^^^^Dunno how Fat man feels so kosher posting shyt like this? I'd be furious if I was that bytch.

Funny to see Sweet T calling out Tank for acting like a bytch (after initially giving him props). Tank has very much been showing his age the past week. Sure Ellerbe is happy about that :heh:

Fat dan talking that shyt:russ:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Polls don't matter...the more liked fighter always wins those.

In an actual ring, just 1 vs 1, Spence ain't destroying Broner period. He could win on the cards, but a KO ain't happening.
I respect your opinion, but we will have to disagree on this one. I'm riding the wave that we can't crown Spence until he starts knocking off top competition, but I'm betting on him becoming King at 147.

I don't like him as much at 154 and think he could easily lose to Andrade or Canelo (before he moves up) and some other guys, but at 147 I think Spence can take the crown with Mayweather gone.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Didn't Spence allegedly KD or KO Broner in sparring (granted it's just sparring) ? Spence is much bigger than AB though, IDK why they'd fight.

He did it in sparring when AB was still a Lightweight attempting to move up to 147 and Spence was a Junior Middleweight...either way, Spence ain't destroying Adrien Broner. Win? Possibly. Destroy? Nah

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I respect your opinion, but we will have to disagree on this one. I'm riding the wave that we can't crown Spence until he starts knocking off top competition, but I'm betting on him becoming King at 147.

I don't like him as much at 154 and think he could easily lose to Andrade or Canelo (before he moves up) and some other guys, but at 147 I think Spence can take the crown with Mayweather gone.

The only thing we disagree on is you think a fight between the 2 ends with Spence KOing him...and I will bet whatever that Spence can't.

Win on the cards? I can see it:ehh:

Win via KO? Nah..can't see it. Maidana couldn't do it even in his custom MX Gloves and Broner ain't a Lightweight sparring a Junior Middleweight anymore:manny:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
How do you "pass a chin test"...but only end up having an okay chin like every other Boxer?:jbhmm:

Obviously, Errol Spence doesn't have a weak chin bc he hasn't even been rocked 1 single time in 21 career fights...Pacquiao had already been KOd within his first 21 fights.

He's been KOd 3 times and knocked down even more times than that....that makes a "very good chin"?:jbhmm:

Nah.

How many of those ko's where to the chin :jbhmm:

talk to me when Spence has over 60 fights nikka :camby:

This is the problem when nikkas get all :noah: over a new nikka. Yes he is good but please have a seat somewhere with those :duck:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
How many of those ko's where to the chin :jbhmm:

talk to me when Spence has over 60 fights nikka :camby:

This is the problem when nikkas get all :noah: over a new nikka. Yes he is good but please have a seat somewhere with those :duck:

Ain't no ducktales. Pacquiao, who according to you has "passed the chin test"...but yet has been KOd 3 times and dropped about 6 or more times while Spence has yet to even be rocked in a fight. Facts.:mjpls:

You been trying to hold back Spence ever since he was calling out Thurman last year, saying he didn't deserve to fight Thurman, and all he's done since then is what Manny nor Thurman could do...knock out Algieri & Bundu in devastating fashion. Facts.:mjpls:

Face it, he's called "The Truth" for a reason & there's nothing you can do about it....except put some respect on his name:umad:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
AB from Maidana fight can go 12 with Spence

AB from Porter fight scary to throw punches :patrice:

Spence is nice... Im not in the Spence kills errybody camp but AB is small at 147...Spence is huge at 147...if AB don't let his hands go to keep Spence off him it'll get ugly

It can.

I don't dispute Spence beating him or knocking him down. Stopping him though? Can't see it and if it ever happens, I hope yall put some bread up on Spence via KO.:manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
While we doing fantasy Spence/Buscuits matchups can anyne tell me when the fukk Buscuits even fighting again and against who?? :beli:

PBC dragging shyt out for whatever reason

Either its they waiting on Schaef Dogg, waiting for the beginning of 2017 to get that TV deal, waiting on Eazy E to get the Sho/CBS money...

Rumor was AB vs Ghost...Ghost fighting tomorrow... I'd guess December or early 2017 if that is really the fight :yeshrug: