Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
First off, I told yall last year I stopped giving a fukk about who AB fights, bc yall gonna discredit all his opponents anyways...so all I care about are Ws and Championships for him:ahh:

To answer you directly though, how would Adrien Broner be cherry picking by fighting Robert Guerrero?:mjpls:

I thought you just said last week that he lost both his step up fights at Welterweight & he barely beat Malignaggi? :mjpls:

If that's the case, what makes Guerrero a cherry pick if you think Broner's not even good enough to beat the Porters/Maidanas/Malignaggis of the world at Welterweight? :mjpls:

Maidana wasn't a step up fight(Paulie was).. Buscuits was just defending his strap against Amir Khan and Devon Alexander leftovers..

As far as Porter, im still wondering why he aint trying to avenge his lost and run it back instead of taking the easy way out fighting bums and trying to talk and c00n his way into a megafight..

I didn't say Broner wasn't good enough to do shyt.. He has the potential to be great at 147, but he's not taking his career serious enough to fight at a higher level.. He's trying to cakewalk.. You not giving a fukk who he fights is cause you wanna give him a pass and make excuses not cause you think we wont give him credit

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The last Pacquiao matchup you were dying for ended up with Pacquiao taking the ultimate L:mjpls:

Pacquiao needs to avoid Swift...that's a spoiler waiting to happen, bc Pacquiao offensive strengths play into Swift's
:childplease:
What ultimate L?? Pac lost a high level sparring match but of course yall try to make it more than what it was...

This is what the ultimate L looks like right here
tumblr_mxwpfs7JnJ1rkma7mo1_400.gif

3.gif

tumblr_mxzdrfDzJs1qjpqono1_400.gif

tumblr_mxwdl3MJIx1rpamjmo1_400.gif

broner2.gif

And dont ever forget it :umad:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Maidana wasn't a step up fight(Paulie was).. Buscuits was just defending his strap against Amir Khan and Devon Alexander leftovers..

The switch:heh:

As far as Porter, im still wondering why he aint trying to avenge his lost and run it back instead of taking the easy way out fighting bums and trying to talk and c00n his way into a megafight..

Starting at 01:40, @Jae & Raging Babe talk to Kenny Porter about how Adrien Broner called out Shawn Porter for a rematch after beating Theophane in April & Kenny Porter said they not looking to fight AB, they are first looking to fight Thurman 2 times:umad:

Brought to you courtesy of Bad Culture:smugbiden:

I didn't say Broner wasn't good enough to do shyt.. He has the potential to be great at 147, but he's not taking his career serious enough to fight at a higher level.. He's trying to cakewalk.. You not giving a fukk who he fights is cause you wanna give him a pass and make excuses not cause you think we wont give him credit

All I care about is his Wins & Championships. Yall discredit his resume/opponents (even act like AB hasn't beat more RING Top 10 Opponents & Champions than every current Welterweight Champion combined excluding Swift), so I don't care about who he faces anymore either:ahh:

I loved the Theophane fight atmosphere:banderas:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:childplease:
What ultimate L?? Pac lost a high level sparring match but of course yall try to make it more than what it was...

This is what the ultimate L looks like right here
tumblr_mxwpfs7JnJ1rkma7mo1_400.gif

3.gif

tumblr_mxzdrfDzJs1qjpqono1_400.gif

tumblr_mxwdl3MJIx1rpamjmo1_400.gif

broner2.gif

And dont ever forget it :umad:

No...gassing up a fight for 7 years saying Mayweather was scared & having the entire world time in only to see "The Fighter Of The Decade" win less rounds against Floyd than "Amir Khan and Devon Alexander leftovers" was embarrassing:mjlol:

Especially considering you managed to convince yourself so much that Pacquiao was gonna win that you got banned for 3 months:dead:

And not to mention all the excuses afterwards (Bu-bu-but Toradol, Bu-bu-but my shoulder was injured, Bu-bu-but God told me I was gonna lose in a dream)....yeah, even God came to him while he was sleeping to reject his deposit & crushed his dreams of ever being anything more than easy work for Floyd:mjlol:

Ultimate L after that almost decade long build up & the whole world watching him lose an uncompetitive bout:heh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I knew this was coming down the line:heh:

Muhfukkers were mad after Matthysse

Jus imagine the tears, the excuses, "the bu bu bu but fight Keith now...fight Spence now"

Pat all in feelings :banderas:

The #swiftset celebration thread pt2...Skip outta retirement, SOG will get a chance to experience the fukkery N fruits of our stabbing labor :ohlawd:

Can't wait :whew:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Jus imagine the tears, the excuses, "the bu bu bu but fight Keith now...fight Spence now"

The #swiftset celebration thread pt2...Skip outta retirement, SOG will get a chance to experience the fukkery N fruits of our stabbing labor :ohlawd:

You know I'm on record that Swift beats Pacquiao as well...via KO at that. I would be celebrating too:wow:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dudes on boxingscene was mad after the fight saying danny needs to run it back :russ:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I feel you breh. Why can't boxers be themselves. nikkas gotta be the next Floyd, next Tyson, next Oscar, etc....

Like let these nikkas live man. :mjcry:

#Godzaghe used to make adjustments too, and retired undefeated as well, but nobody out there trying to be Joe. :mjcry:
Joe was a beast. I fukked with him on fight night champion

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You know I'm on record that Swift beats Pacquiao as well...via KO at that. I would be celebrating too:wow:

Honestly we haven't had a Stan war like that since

(I guess Floyd vs Manny but that was filled with casuals wasn't the same)

The OG #garciagang #swiftset Myself, King, Yawn N skip

Vs the entire fukking Coli except Tua

#matthyssemafia got crushed like fetty waps eye N erased from history :smugdraper:

Something like thatll prolly never happen again