Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't care about Bradley, but if you calling him a bum...what does that make the "piss drinker" he dominated?:mjpls:

If Manny had to go life & death 3x & got left :deadmanny: the 4th time with a guy who was dominated by Bradley on the 1st attempt, wouldn't that make all 3 of them on equal terms:sas1:

Ali, Frazier, Foreman...SRL, Hagler, Hearns, Duran...Pacquiao, Marquez, Bradley?:sas2:
My point is triangle theories don't mean shyt and neither does dominanting Chris Algeria

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Nope because Marquez only beat Pacquiao 1 time in the 4th fight couldn't beat Bradley... Bradley beat Marquez and Pac once.. While Pacquiao beat Bradley twice and Marquez 3 times

Pacquiao > Bradley > Piss drinker

:sas1: No theories here to triangulate

:mjpls:

Judges beat him twice, Pac once on a razor thin fight and we all know how the 4th ended

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He's finally on the wrong side of a robbery, aye? Hope dude is OK.
HhqLThl.png

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Clearly

Pacquaio>>Bradley (my favorite fighter) and Bradley dominated JMM when they fought. However, JMM=Pacquaio, although in terms of legacy Pac>>JMM

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
How the guy who gets put on the canvas 5 times and only won 1 fight out the series = ??
It should have been Manny won the first two JMM the last two with :deadmanny: being the ending. You're more of a pac fan so you're gonna lean his way, obviously. Most neutral observers would say their 4 fights ended up equaling out. However, Manny has the more legendary career.

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
Nope because Marquez only beat Pacquiao 1 time in the 4th fight couldn't beat Bradley... Bradley beat Marquez and Pac once.. While Pacquiao beat Bradley twice and Marquez 3 times

Pacquiao > Bradley > Piss drinker

:sas1: No theories here to triangulate
One of those was a draw

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Wins the WBC Middleweight Championship....vacates & moves back down to 154 because GGG is the mandatory:snoop:

Goes down to 154 to win the WBO Junior Middleweight Championship...vacates & moves back up to 160 because Andrade is the mandatory:snoop:

I swear if this happens, Im definitely pulling a Flex on Canelo...and I already got 1 hand on the gun because he vacated 160 already. Aint no runners in Team Newzz:demonic:
thing is all these 154 pounders are gonna be moving up to 160 in the next couple years anyway. a couple of em already talking about it. so either way, them fights are gonna happen regardless. 160 will be stacked in the near future.