Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Being lil Chavez' best win is not a big accomplishment for me... :manny:
Chavez Jr was always a hype job and the only thing made his early success possible are his name and the fact tht he could somehow make weight in the weakest weightclass where the average fighter were clearly smaller than him. We could all see what happens though if he meets a real quality fighter (Maravilla) and we could also saw what happens to him when he steps up and fights someone with a pulse who is also his size or maybe even a little bigger (Fonfara)

Maybe I'm too picky, idk... but this middleweight division ain't shyt for me and Golovkin should have moved up (almost) 2 years ago. What we would have missed if he would have moved up after beating Murray? A clash with David Lemieux? Dominic Wade? :yeshrug:

and yeah Jack and DeGale suppose to fight each other but it will probably happen this year and Golovkin could aim those titles for example. It's not a long time to go. Ramirez was in the talks with Golovkin already btw but it didn't happen.
btw I didn't say that there are super fights for him at 168 but there are 3 fights there for him which would be arguably better than any mw fight of him. I'm a boxing fan, I want to see interesting matchups especially from a claimed superstar.
Chudinov might be also a interesting matchup in 168

but still, where are all these interesting match ups at 168 besides the winner of DeGale/Jack.

Ramirez isn't a bigger fight than a Jacobs fight.
Why fight Chudinov when you can fight Eubanks

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lol I was reaching hard asf with the t craw hate :russ:

I just shyt on him and young errol cuz too many nikkas crown them and they both gotta lotta question marks surrounding them. When you got nikkas on youtube saying that t craw would DESTROY the entire 147 roster it's hard to not hate terrence. I'm sick of his delusional stans. :lolbron:
I agree 100% Although you can clearly see the potential in young Spence n T-Craw.

T-Craw reminds me of Floyd the way he dissects the first 4 rounds, then adjusts. Spence is just :merchant: his punches landing sound like slamming doors.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
but still, where are all these interesting match ups at 168 besides the winner of DeGale/Jack.

Ramirez isn't a bigger fight than a Jacobs fight.
Why fight Chudinov when you can fight Eubanks
Eubank is still very green imo and first he would better off fighting BJS again to try to straighten out that. Chudinov accomplished more already, he has a clear victory over Sturm and he only lost very arguably on the rematch. I doN't say it's a super fight but at least something.

and a fight with the winner of Jack v DeGale could be interesting enough imo... To get two belt in one division north. That's a nice accomplishment, a reasonable goal.
He could also fight the Dirrells, they are not THAT good right now but still better than any MW matchup for him out of Jacobs.

SMW also sucks now I don't and won't even argue with that, but it's at least a little deeper than 160. Basically the only comparison where I can speak positively about 168 is when I have to compare it to 160.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
@LauderdaleBoss

Its always interesting to see a so called great fighter move up in divisions..
Rimerez is a champion and is willing to fight ggg at 168(jacobs doesnt seem that interested and isnt champion). ggg will get much more respect and recognition becoming champion at a higher weight class... where he could also unify and fight the winner of Degale/Jack..
160 is trash at any point in time the 160 version of Jermaine Taylor could come back and win a belt there lol

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
naw . yall know aint never nothing like that.:russ:

I even said I favored pac over craw numerous of times.

I mean I cant control how other people feel about a certain fighter.:yeshrug:
Tru you always been a good ass poster. And I actually think t craw and pac man is a 50-50 fight assuming terrence is as legit add we think he is. I hope he doesn't turn out to be the next Devon Alexander

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I agree 100% Although you can clearly see the potential in young Spence n T-Craw.

T-Craw reminds me of Floyd the way he dissects the first 4 rounds, then adjusts. Spence is just :merchant: his punches landing sound like slamming doors.
Spence need to develop a defense and stop comparing terrence to Floyd breh. The nikka koing the hank lundys of the world and that's supposed to impress me:francis:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Spence need to develop a defense and stop comparing terrence to Floyd breh. The nikka koing the hank lundys of the world and that's supposed to impress me:francis:

Spence did what your Salt Water Senator couldn't....

Spence_Celebration.jpg

...put some respect on his name:birdman:

#TruthSeekers

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Spence did what your Salt Water Senator couldn't....

Spence_Celebration.jpg

...put some respect on his name:birdman:

#TruthSeekers
Lol Spence ain't even pass the chin test yet:mjlol:

And pacman is lowkey washed up. Besides this is boxing using your logic why did cuckold Tim dominantate the piss drinker but moses smoked him 3 times. Since moses got slumped against by the piss drinker, Tim should have beat pacman right? :stopitslime:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Why do you say this?
I disagree that either of them are boxing geniuses. Both get hit way to much imo. Terrence reminds me of terry Morissette rather than floyd and Spence better learn to slip punched or I hope he got a granite chin or he gonna get slumped when he moves up to the elite level

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Why do you say this?
Just a feeling/eye test not like Spnece wuld have been proven too "dumb" (not the right word though caue beig not a smart as Crawford is not being dumb) on any of his fights.
no diss to Spence though, probably among my top 10-15 favorites right now