Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Lol Spence ain't even pass the chin test yet:mjlol:

Pacquiao never passed the chin test though:mjpls:

And pacman is lowkey washed up. Besides this is boxing using your logic why did cuckold Tim dominantate the piss drinker but moses smoked him 3 times. Since moses got slumped against by the piss drinker, Tim should have beat pacman right? :stopitslime:

What are you talking about?:dahell:

All I'm saying is Spence did what Moses couldn't....so put some respect on his name:ufdup:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Pacquiao never passed the chin test though:mjpls:

What are you talking about?:dahell:

All I'm saying is Spence did what Moses couldn't....so put some respect on his name:ufdup:
Okay cuckold Tim did what moses couldn't do as well. Dominantate the piss drinker. None of that matter when pac man smoked Tim bum ass 3 times.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Spence did what your Salt Water Senator couldn't....

Spence_Celebration.jpg

...put some respect on his name:birdman:

#TruthSeekers
So whats the verdict,is he juicing or not?:patrice:
Puffy ass nipples:dame: plus looks xtra ripped for no reason:patrice:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Spence need to develop a defense and stop comparing terrence to Floyd breh. The nikka koing the hank lundys of the world and that's supposed to impress me:francis:
Just like you, I agree the T-Craw has been KO'ing French Math Teachers and sparring partners, but he gave the #2 140lb'er a masterclass boxing. T-Craw is now p4p for sure. Watch Mayweathers fight against Guerrero, specifically the first few rounds. Guerrero touches him a few times b/c Floyd was taking in info and adjusting. T-Craw does the same thing the first 3-4 rounds of every fight. That's why I compare them. T-Craw also has a very very good check hook, the same way Mayweather had an elite +++++++ check hook.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Okay cuckold Tim did what moses couldn't do as well. Dominantate the piss drinker. None of that matter when pac man smoked Tim bum ass 3 times.

I don't care about Bradley, but if you calling him a bum...what does that make the "piss drinker" he dominated?:mjpls:

If Manny had to go life & death 3x & got left :deadmanny: the 4th time with a guy who was dominated by Bradley on the 1st attempt, wouldn't that make all 3 of them on equal terms:sas1:

Ali, Frazier, Foreman...SRL, Hagler, Hearns, Duran...Pacquiao, Marquez, Bradley?:sas2:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I don't care about Bradley, but if you calling him a bum...what does that make the "piss drinker" he dominated?:mjpls:

If Manny had to go life & death 3x & got left :deadmanny: the 4th time with a guy who was dominated by Bradley on the 1st attempt, wouldn't that make all 3 of them on equal terms:sas1:

Ali, Frazier, Foreman...SRL, Hagler, Hearns, Duran...Pacquiao, Marquez, Bradley?:sas2:

Nope because Marquez only beat Pacquiao 1 time in the 4th fight couldn't beat Bradley... Bradley beat Marquez and Pac once.. While Pacquiao beat Bradley twice and Marquez 3 times

Pacquiao > Bradley > Piss drinker

:sas1: No theories here to triangulate