Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
How would he get the same credit when he's stepping up to the next division and becoming champ.. I seriously dont understand your stance. Why you think Ward got so much credit for dominating Barerra?? It aint cause Barerra was some beast at 175...

ggg is the one who claimed "anybody from 154-168" and so far he hasn't delivered.. We just supposed to believe he a threat at 168 when his best win is martin murray or lemieux??

160 is trash because it just is.. the last elite guy there other than ggg was Martinez and even then a C- level fighter like Sam Soliman could snatch a title there.. its not a loaded division like 154.. 154 is infinitely better than 160

My stance is that Ramirez ain't really done enough shyt where GGG would get credit for beating him even though its at 168.

Just like Bute ain't really fight anybody on his level or above until he got in there with Froch (who was basically a bridesmaid at 168) and we saw what happened there.

I didn't even know Ward got so much credit for dominating Barrera. I don't follow his fights like that or the opinions surrounding them. All I know is Ward moved up and fought some slow ass Cuban and won clearly. Even dropped him. That's it. shyt was a tune up for Krusher.
160 is top heavy. It's not a trash division, it's just that the top guys aren't fighting each other enough. 154 was like that too for the longest. Even the heavyweight division is like that.

Some of the 154bers will eventually move up to 160 anyways so it's whatever.

:mjlol: at nikkas still using the whole 154-168 tagline. Like no trainer ever hyped up there boxer before. I can't believe so many grown ass boxing fans believed that shyt, but then again you got dudes that thought Ike was going come out of prison and become champ.

nikkas out here worried about GGG when he got a big fight (for his standards) coming up with Brook.

You need to worry about what excuse Manny is gonna tell Max after the Vargas fight when he gets asked about Crawford. :whoa:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
My stance is that Ramirez ain't really done enough shyt where GGG would get credit for beating him even though its at 168.

Just like Bute ain't really fight anybody on his level or above until he got in there with Froch (who was basically a bridesmaid at 168) and we saw what happened there.

I didn't even know Ward got so much credit for dominating Barrera. I don't follow his fights like that or the opinions surrounding them. All I know is Ward moved up and fought some slow ass Cuban and won clearly. Even dropped him. That's it. shyt was a tune up for Krusher.
160 is top heavy. It's not a trash division, it's just that the top guys aren't fighting each other enough. 154 was like that too for the longest. Even the heavyweight division is like that.

Some of the 154bers will eventually move up to 160 anyways so it's whatever.

:mjlol: at nikkas still using the whole 154-168 tagline. Like no trainer ever hyped up there boxer before. I can't believe so many grown ass boxing fans believed that shyt, but then again you got dudes that thought Ike was going come out of prison and become champ.

nikkas out here worried about GGG when he got a big fight (for his standards) coming up with Brook.

You need to worry about what excuse Manny is gonna tell Max after the Vargas fight when he gets asked about Crawford. :whoa:

Bute and Froch were in the same weight class though.. ggg would be stepping up to a new weight class. Dont know why you're acting like there isn't a differnce.. Its the same as with Ward vs Barerra.. Ward proved that he has the goods to step up to a new weight class and not only drop a decent fighter their, but dominate him setting him up for a clash with Kovalev.. what ggg is doing is basically stat padding in a trash division he's already CLEARLY the best at and is at least a 10-1 favorite to beat everyone there.. he aint a 10-1 favorite aginst 168 pounders to anyone beside 97k G-strings who take Abel's words as gospel

160 is a trash division and when the 154 move up they will take it over they will easily take it over

As far as Manny coming up with an excuse.. Until Crawford comes of his stance that he's not willing to fight Manny unless its at 140 then I dont know what to tell you.. He can go rematch Ricky Burns and pad stats like ggg is doing right now

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Bute and Froch were in the same weight class though.. ggg would be stepping up to a new weight class. Dont know why you're acting like there isn't a differnce.. Its the same as with Ward vs Barerra.. Ward proved that he has the goods to step up to a new weight class and not only drop a decent fighter their, but dominate him setting him up for a clash with Kovalev.. what ggg is doing is basically stat padding in a trash division he's already CLEARLY the best at and is at least a 10-1 favorite to beat everyone there.. he aint a 10-1 favorite aginst 168 pounders to anyone beside 97k G-strings who take Abel's words as gospel

160 is a trash division and when the 154 move up they will take it over they will easily take it over

As far as Manny coming up with an excuse.. Until Crawford comes of his stance that he's not willing to fight Manny unless its at 140 then I dont know what to tell you.. He can go rematch Ricky Burns and pad stats like ggg is doing right now
Agree other than the Crawford part you constantly ignore that Pac's team was complaining about Crawford's difficult style not about his weight. After they got a backlash Arum tried to retreat and make it aboout the weigh but it was too late. Of course Crawford would rather fight him at 140, an actual contract or offer ftom Pac's side could easily change that imo.
And he just moved up last year ffs... I think he will move up soon but he is no 34 years old Golovkin in his first and only weightclass ever.

Crawford should think about leaving TR soon after a hypothetycal Pac fight cause there's no future for a TR fighter there right now... Vargas, Benavidez... basically these are the guys he could fight there other than Pac.

PBC roster in 147 >

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Agree other than the Crawford part you constantly ignore that Pac's team was complaining about Crawford's difficult style not about his weight. After they got a backlash Arum tried to retreat and make it aboout the weigh but it was too late. Of course Crawford would rather fight him at 140, an actual contract or offer ftom Pac's side could easily change that imo.
And he just moved up last year ffs... I think he will move up soon but he is no 34 years old Golovkin in his first and only weightclass ever.

Just like you continue to ignore Crawford(a guy Pac never called out or ever said he wanted to fight) was saying since 2015 if the fight happens it has to be at 140.. If Pac isn't fighting at 140 and wants to remain in the division he's been at since 2009 why would they send crawford an offer for a weight he refuses to fight at??. Crawford is the one who set a 140 only demand then after fans questioned if he was shook its "bu bu but they never sent me an offer" :mjlol: Crawford never called out Manny and acts disinterested anytime his bame comes up in interviews

Yall wanna make it only about Koncz comment on Crawford's style when neither Crawford of Manny's team expressed much interest in making the fight happen

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You said he never passed the chin test his resume says you are lying so now you moving the goal post to "strong chin" :sas1:

How do you "pass a chin test"...but only end up having an okay chin like every other Boxer?:jbhmm:

Obviously, Errol Spence doesn't have a weak chin bc he hasn't even been rocked 1 single time in 21 career fights...Pacquiao had already been KOd within his first 21 fights.

Pacman has a very good chin. Getting ko'd once by a legend you fought 20 times doesn't change that

He's been KOd 3 times and knocked down even more times than that....that makes a "very good chin"?:jbhmm:

Nah.

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Yeah Manny got hell of a chin would never knock Manny's chin

Manny has an average chin.

He's been knocked down + knocked out more than every other TR/GB/PBC Champion combined. If that makes "a really good chin", then what does say for every other Boxer today who has yet to even touch the canvas?

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
"Passing a chin test" is only used in reference to see if someone is hiding a bad chin. That's impossible for Spence to have a suspect chin when he comes forward every single fight and hasn't been rocked.

No, we don't know exactly how strong of a chin he has yet...but we do know that he's not someone with a bad chin. It's at least average right now.

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He has been buzzed before

I meant to put rocked....I think every fighter is buzzed at one point or another in every fight. Being visibly rocked is something different though. I don't recall him ever being rocked in a fight.

Im going back to edit in rocked.