Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He should fight either of em....he wont though.
He doesn't have to I'm my eyes. He paid his dues. Let this new and unproven fighters fight one another and dare to be great. Pac man already soldified his spot with gorillas.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
As far as I'm concerned Golovkin is the man at 160.. nikkas should be gunning for him. Cats like Jacobs, BJS, Quillin, Korobov, Lee, Mora, Eubanks, etc.... should be actively trying to fight this nikka and fans should be :pacspit: at them until one of them dudes take the fight.

Instead nikkas is on some "well why don't GGG bully them nikkas down on 168th street." :mjpls:

Like them nikkas got anything to do with nikkas on 160th street being bytches. :martin:

Besides with everybody fighting only once and twice a year, damn near any worthwhile fight is gonna take mad long to happen. If a good fight happens to be made rather quickly (Salido/Vargas for example) then we're prolly just lucky and should be thankful. :manny:
I told nikkas before canelo even beat cotto that he was gonna wait at least 2 years to fight lil g.and I don't blame him. He has taken risks in the past why not fight lil g in 2017/2018 when the fight is bigger. Canelo will have Billy Joes me strap, lil g is older, Canelo is a better fighter and a full time mw. From a business standpoint, starving the fans is the formula. May and pacman proved that.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
From a business standpoint, starving the fans is the formula. May and pacman proved that.

yeah because canelo vs liam smith is a much more intriguing fight now than canelo vs ggg and it will tell us if canelo is ready for GGG :heh:..this is nonsense breh

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Longest post in @#SOG_soldier 's history :wow:

Don't necessarily agree, but I'll dap just for the effort :wow:
Let me make something clear as a canelo fan I hate that he went back on his word. I hate that he is NEVER gonna fight Andrade or Lara again. But I understand from a business point of things why it goes down like this. :yeshrug:

Canelo already took unecessarcy risks before he has earned the right to fight whoever he wants and whenever he wants. Canelo will move to 160 after smith I posted an interview and he said his next fight won't be at 154. He probably goes after the other 160 strap then fights lil g in late 2017 or early 2018. I don't feel bad for lil g cuz he could have been got his asswhooping and payday from canelo but he didn't want that 155 work:stopitslime:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
yeah because canelo vs liam smith is a much more intriguing fight now than canelo vs ggg and it will tell us if canelo is ready for GGG :heh:..this is nonsense breh
The smith fight is a money grab that is painfully obvious but canelo just fought 2 future hall of famers he deserves am easy touch. Besides if I'm canelo I wouldn't take a risk until the lil g fight happens in late 2017 or early 2018. Until then I would only fight slow euro cacs lime Billy Joe or beefy. Keep the killers like lara and j rock far from me. Let them lil nikkas fight one another

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Errybody but Mikey been available since the god damn spring N these idiots at PBC still trying to figure out shyt N how they should build these fight cards in late August :mindblown:

Then they'll wonder why ticket sales/ viewership aren't as good as they should be when you only give the fans 3 weeks to buy tickets/hear about the fight :rudy:
@LeVraiPapi

As you said at the Fonfara fight breh, PBC gon PBC.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He needs to give Aron Martinez a rematch first before calling out Swift.

That sh!t was criminal what they did to Martinez. Just blatant fukkery. They didn't even try to be subtle with it, and Ghost was put to sleep. Literally defenseless and asleep and still came away with a W. I still think his performance was residuals related to the azz whoopin Thurman gave him.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
As far as I'm concerned Golovkin is the man at 160.. nikkas should be gunning for him. Cats like Jacobs, BJS, Quillin, Korobov, Lee, Mora, Eubanks, etc.... should be actively trying to fight this nikka and fans should be :pacspit: at them until one of them dudes take the fight.

Instead nikkas is on some "well why don't GGG bully them nikkas down on 168th street." :mjpls:

Like them nikkas got anything to do with nikkas on 160th street being bytches. :martin:

Besides with everybody fighting only once and twice a year, damn near any worthwhile fight is gonna take mad long to happen. If a good fight happens to be made rather quickly (Salido/Vargas for example) then we're prolly just lucky and should be thankful. :manny:

:heh:
None of these would be interesting or any kind of step up for Golovkin. From lists like this you can really see why the 160 division sucks ass. I don't follow it below 122 but from there and up 160 might be the worst division. It has some nice up and coming talents but they are ot there yet so i don't count them.

BJS - nobody thinks that he is anything above B level, based on P4P quality he would be barely a top 10 in stronger weight classes or maybe he wouldn't eve be, and there he is as the number 3 fighter in middleweight :skip:
Quillin - He is probably done after he got knocked the fukk out by Jacobs in round one. He wasn't that good or interesting even before that but that put the nail in his coffin... Nobody cares about Quillin...
Korobov - Is he still a thing after Lee knocked him cold? Who demands a Golovkin vs Korobov fight? :yeshrug:
Mora - the "Latin Snake"? :mjlol: c'mon, he isn't that good, Golovkin hasn't got the best resume but already fought guys better than Mora
Eubank - okay, we will see how he progresses, but as of now... he has a loss against BJS who isn't a big deal himself, so...

only fighter who I would give a chance against Golovkin from current 160 is Jacobs, nobody else but even Jacobs wouldn't be some super fight. Jacobs is a good contender at least though, the only fighter I care for other than Golovkin and some prospects from 160.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wait one god damn minute...I thought y'all was all about the belts?? No matter how paper or meaningless?? :stopitslime:

Alcines leftovers got a belt for fighting Ndam aka loses in the opening round against amateurs from Bora Bora Ndam :mjlol:

N you were OMG a belt :gladbron:

Same muhfukkers who shytted on Lee Cuz the Mexican Hero threw his ass in the bushes...were OMG a belt :gladbron:soon as Lee beat Korobov

Canelo fighting for a belt...but now this quest for number of titles, legacy N all this other bullshyt some of you hold onto is not valid anymore?? :what:

Explain this shyt to me...why is it cool for Some to fight scrubs for paper ass belts... But y'all gotta problem with Canelo doing the same N don't "bu bu bu but 160 WBC belt" me either...the muhfukker wasn't a grown middleweight N GGG didn't wanna do business...so now Borat has to wait N Chase belts that y'all care bout so much :beli:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Oscar just lost his second best fighter from his stable.

Opinions on GBP roster btw?
I looked at it, it seems like he has many fighters but only a handful of them are even contender status. Canelo is his only star that's been known but from his other fighters there are barely a few one I know like that... Shabranskyy and Joseph Diaz are probably his most promising fighters. Frankie Gomez too but it's suspect that he will be an underachiever
GBP still has some good fighters and a nice batch of young dudes that could turn into something but they are really lacking in terms of star power.
I think Oscar is probably more focused on a rebuild strategy right now than anything else. At least that is my theory.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

I agree with you 100,00000000%

I also think he should move up, but different story.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
GBP still has some good fighters and a nice batch of young dudes that could turn into something but they are really lacking in terms of star power.
I think Oscar is probably more focused on a rebuild strategy right now than anything else. At least that is my theory.
They have Canelo for star power. Canelo is still very young so he gives them time to figure out the rest