Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Interested to see if AL tries to make Claressa Shields a star. She's got the back story she's got skills and she's got two gold medals. Only American to go back to back in the Olympics.

im thinking our guys back then went pro right after Olympics or got robbed.

still great.

that would be big for women boxing if she became a star. but whos the last women's box star? ali daughter maybe?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Only so long you can run Brook:ufdup:

Either fight us or vacate:camby:

Running up to get KOd by GGG in a fight that everyone knows you're gonna lose aint nothing but the same shyt Khan pulled with Canelo. Just calmly hand over the belt.....and no one will get hurt:demonic:

#TruthSeekers

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Running up to get KOd by GGG in a fight that everyone knows you're gonna lose aint nothing but the same shyt Khan pulled with Canelo. Just calmly hand over the belt.....and no one will get hurt:demonic:

#TruthSeekers

Casuals will be like: This guy has balls to go up and fight such a monster like GGG. He is even braver than Khan

:mjlol:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interested to see if AL tries to make Claressa Shields a star. She's got the back story she's got skills and she's got two gold medals. Only American to go back to back in the Olympics.

It would be interesting if Al could pull it off.

The problem is she probably gets more attention as an Olympian than she would a pro.

Just being objective, I don't think she has the look, from a mainstream standpoint to become a star.
I would like her to prove me wrong. The best thing a female fighter can do is to become big in their sport and move on to something else that doesn't require getting hit in the face.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Only so long you can run Brook:ufdup:

Either fight us or vacate:camby:

#TruthSeekers

Lol brook ain't never making 147 again :mjlol:

He'll fight khan after lil g imo:yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Kell choosing to fight ggg fukked a lot of shyt up

You can thank canelo for that....if he would have stepped in the ring and job his belt and lineal status to GGG like he was supposed to...brook could have been freed to face Spence....when politics fukk up fights...the story of boxing in 2016

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Lol brook ain't never making 147 again :mjlol:

He'll fight khan after lil g imo:yeshrug:

We just want the belt, by any means necessary:birdman:

Konstantin Ponomarev again? Jeff Horn again? Lamont Peterson again? Who's gonna be next to turn down & run from The Truth?:jbhmm:

#TruthSeekers

:demonic:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You can thank canelo for that....if he would have stepped in the ring and job his belt and lineal status to GGG like he was supposed to...brook could have been freed to face Spence....when politics fukk up fights...the story of boxing in 2016

I hear you, but nah.. 168 was always an option instead of following in Nelo footsteps of bringing up a welterweight

ggg chosing brook caused these fights not to happen in my opinion

ggg/eubank
brook/vargas unification
And it woulda put tons of pressure on both pac and Crawford to fight each other

just a theory though

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I hear you, but nah.. 168 was always an option instead of following in Nelo footsteps of bringing up a welterweight

ggg chosing brook caused these fights not to happen in my opinion

ggg/eubank
brook/vargas unification
And it woulda put tons of pressure on both pac and Crawford to fight each other

just a theory though

and vica versa

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
We just want the belt, by any means necessary:birdman:

Konstantin Ponomarev again? Jeff Horn again? Lamont Peterson again? Who's gonna be next to turn down & run from The Truth?:jbhmm:

#TruthSeekers

Find out the next episode of dragonball Z:stopitslime:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
It would be interesting if Al could pull it off.

The problem is she probably gets more attention as an Olympian than she would a pro.

Just being objective, I don't think she has the look, from a mainstream standpoint to become a star.
I would like her to prove me wrong. The best thing a female fighter can do is to become big in their sport and move on to something else that doesn't require getting hit in the face.

um she reminded me of the serena/venus sisters in that power rade commercial but serena gets some attention cause she got ass.lol