Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@Newzz that's what those guys in here don't get. HBO/TR got the media and they will try to make and break you. They probably wanted him to get sent off by T Craw so they could build their next star and Pac was not down for it. I bet you, even the 24/7 series gonna be shytting on Pac
HBO and TR does have boxing media by the balls. But that's what happens when Bob's been in the game for so long.

What will be interesting to me is, if Bob take Manny to Showtime, what do all the HBO/TR media dikk riders do?

SN has T-Craw spoke on Mikey yet? LeVrai is Mikey gonna be signing with Al/Schaef Dog? I imagine your plug knows a bit about that......

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Iole is a fukking joke

And anybody underestimating Manny needs to get their mind correct... sports writer or coli poster

Pac-Bud is 50-50? What disrespect....
Crawford type of fighters were always hard and awkward for Manny, why it would be different with Pac past his prime and Crawford in his prime? I doN't see disrespect in that

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
HBO and TR does have boxing media by the balls. But that's what happens when Bob's been in the game for so long.

What will be interesting to me is, if Bob take Manny to Showtime, what do all the HBO/TR media dikk riders do?

SN has T-Craw spoke on Mikey yet? LeVrai is Mikey gonna be signing with Al/Schaef Dog? I imagine your plug knows a bit about that......
Seems pretty clear.....

HBO_LOGO_listings-640-360-th1.jpg

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Crawford type of fighters were always hard and awkward for Manny, why it would be different with Pac past his prime and Crawford in his prime? I doN't see disrespect in that
Whatchu mean by Crawford type of fighters? Boxer-punchers?

Pac always had his hardest time with pure counter punchers. The fighter Bud has had the most difficulty with (since he got big) was Gamboa. Manny is faster/quicker than Gamboa with a better chin, better power, footwork etc etc. Past his prime or not, Pac just embarrassed a not shot BATB 4 months ago. All that being said Crawford has a decent shot to beat Manny, but he has a bigger shot on losing. Plus pac could expose if his whiskers are real or not.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatchu mean by Crawford type of fighters? Boxer-punchers?

Pac always had his hardest time with pure counter punchers. The fighter Bud has had the most difficulty with (since he got big) was Gamboa. Manny is faster/quicker than Gamboa with a better chin, better power, footwork etc etc. Past his prime or not, Pac just embarrassed a not shot BATB 4 months ago. All that being said Crawford has a decent shot to beat Manny, but he has a bigger shot on losing. Plus pac could expose if his whiskers are real or not.
Crawford is a better fighter now then he was vs gamboa
Also, ppl love to bring up the gamboa fight like he didn't knock him down three times and Knock him out:mjlol:
It was his first big step up fight, shyt happens and Crawford liked to spend the first couplr rounds figuring out his opponent

Like I said, if pacquaio ever gets the guts to fight Crawford, I'm gonna be winning a shyt load of money

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Also, ppl love to bring up the gamboa fight like he didn't knock him down three times and Knock him out:mjlol:
It was his first big step up fight, shyt happens and Crawford liked to spend the first couplr rounds figuring out his opponent

Like I said, if pacquaio ever gets the guts to fight Crawford, I'm gonna be winning a shyt load of money

I like Crawford... I call him Elite N all that

But let's be real bout Gamboa fight...the reason it gets brought up so much was because Gamboa who is a midget featherweight was able to stun/rock/buzz/ whatever you wanna call it..Crawford who weighed 152 pounds on fight night

If your chin can be touched against a featherweight like that..i can't with 100% certainty say oh Bud whips all welterweights when he hasn't even fought a damn Jr Welter with power

If GGG has the exact same fight against Brook as Crawford did Gamboa questions goin be raised... gotta keep it consistent :yeshrug:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manny makes Mike Tyson look selfish what in the actual fukk :dahell:

But I think the main reason Arum is pushing this PPV (b/c he knows Vargas/Pac won't sell), is to put his foot on HBO's neck and have Pac be a free agent.

Regardless of the chinaman's financial troubles, every time Pac fights Bob makes a bazillion dollars. Now add into that a potential bidding war for Pac's services :whew: because you know Pac's gonna be fighting for 5-23 more years

:wow:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Of course he is, and? Pac is still a legend who's not washed. Wouldn't you say fighting Pac is a huge step up from fighting the Hank Lundys and Postols of the world?

BTW I'm sure with as tight as BATB and Craw are, BATB would give Terrance the full scouting report.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Billy Joe Saunders turned down a fight with Gabe Rosado :mjlol:

i really hate that andy lost his belt to this guy..so much :francis:

rosado showed a lot of struggle in his last fight out..and that wasn't enough to convince him to take him on?

i can only imagine the type of opponent he is looking for