Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Pretty much. I still find the whole thing "interesting" though.

Newzz: I like AB. He's a good fighter and has potential to be great:ahh:
Public: Broner is overrated. He's not any good. He's a bum.:camby:

*Maidana beats Broner*

Public: War Chino! He's a really good fighter...you see the way he beat Broner!:banderas:
Newzz: But, yall told me (& still tell me) that AB isn't any good, so how would beating him make Maidana a good fighter?:ohhh:
Public: Who cares....war Chino!:umad:

That's pretty much how I feel about Maidana...confused at his biggest win being someone the public feels isn't any good, but yet they believe Maidana is:heh:

Sorry @Newzz this deposit is rejected.

AB was being FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY gassed all the way the fukk up before that L to Chino. Remember AB sparring at Floyd's gym? Remember AB being all over Floyd's all access, remember AB being all over showtime at every fight?

Boxing public felt AB had next in 2013 my breh. Anyone who knows boxing knows AB is a good fighter, and a great talent. What is strange is nobody gave a shyt when Chino got shutout like 10 months before by Devon alexander

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

*Maidana beats Broner*

Public: War Chino! He's a really good fighter...you see the way he beat Broner!:banderas:
Newzz: But, yall told me (& still tell me) that AB isn't any good, so how would beating him make Maidana a good fighter?:ohhh:

That's pretty much how I feel about Maidana...confused at his biggest win being someone the public feels isn't any good, but yet they believe Maidana is:heh:

None of this is true at all. You all thought he was the future GOAT :dead:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

*Maidana beats Broner*

None of this is true at all. You all thought he was the future GO

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Why is everyone acting like Maidana is some legend they are going to miss?:dahell:

Nobody gaf about him forreal until he beat The Problem...now it's all "Goodbye Chino:to: We gonna miss you:mjcry:"

:martin:

Yow. What time is the hitchins fight today for Rio 16 ?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Why is everyone acting like Maidana is some legend they are going to miss?:dahell:

Nobody gaf about him forreal until he beat The Problem...now it's all "Goodbye Chino:to: We gonna miss you:mjcry:"

:martin:
1410391418026_wps_56_Marcos_Maidana_makes_a_fa.jpg

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
He did....but TMT cant hide the footage everywhere:sas1:

Shakur Stevenson is in the black gloves....Devin Haney is in the white gloves. Floyd seen first hand that Stevenson is the truth:obama:

:sas2:

oh shyt you found that shyt

Thats exactly why I said what footage, DBN uploaded like twice and it was taken down twice, thought it was deleted like the dude who dunked on Lebron in his camp
:lolbron:

Def rewatching, props.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry @Newzz this deposit is rejected.

AB was being FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY gassed all the way the fukk up before that L to Chino. Remember AB sparring at Floyd's gym? Remember AB being all over Floyd's all access, remember AB being all over showtime at every fight?

Boxing public felt AB had next in 2013 my breh. Anyone who knows boxing knows AB is a good fighter, and a great talent. What is strange is nobody gave a shyt when Chino got shutout like 10 months before by Devon alexander

Broner was on the p4p list back then too

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lets keep it real, Maidana retiring cause he knows what will happen vs the top guys at 147 or 154.. At the end of the day he Devon Alexander, Amir Khan, and Floyd Mayweather 2X leftovers
:heh:

I'm no Maidana fanboy but his whole style changed once he got with Robert Garcia, and he arguably beat Khan. Giving Floyd his hardest fight since JLC 1 is something to be praised for, not shyt on for. The only real :mindblown: out of all of those is Devon 'losing to jobbers' Alexander

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
:heh:

I'm no Maidana fanboy but his whole style changed once he got with Robert Garcia, and he arguably beat Khan. Giving Floyd his hardest fight since JLC 1 is something to be praised for, not shyt on for. The only real :mindblown: out of all of those is Devon 'losing to jobbers' Alexander

Maidana with Ariza a beast no doubt:sas2: