Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
context: lucas beat better fighters at 140 than broner at 140...youre not making a good case on your end lol

The question wasn't about Lucas though...it was about you saying lamont Peterson > AB at 140, unless you were saying Matthysse > AB.

That's different, but it sounds like you said Peterson > AB at 140.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Don't post stupid just to post. If I told you the dude who gave Floyd his toughest fight in 10+ years was shutout by Devon you wouldn't go :jbhmm: ?

If I told you a breh who outboxed AB and damn near knocked him out got shutout 10 months earlier by Devon you wouldn't go :jbhmm: ?

You need to re-watch that Khan fight though breh

i agree with all but the last sentence

khan nearly got KTFO by maidana but he did win pretty clearly and came the closest to actually knocking maidana out..he survived him it wasn't close close

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Don't post stupid just to post. If I told you the dude who gave Floyd his toughest fight in 10+ years was shutout by Devon you wouldn't go :jbhmm: ?

If I told you a breh who outboxed AB and damn near knocked him out got shutout 10 months earlier by Devon you wouldn't go :jbhmm: ?

You need to re-watch that Khan fight though breh

If I told you Maidana beat a dude who best win past 135 was against Paulie Malignaggi who he barely beat would you really go :jbhmm:??

If I told you Floyd fought his worst fight against Maidana since Castillo yet Maidana got shutout by devon would it really be that :mindblowm:?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The question wasn't about Lucas though...it was about you saying lamont Peterson > AB at 140, unless you were saying Matthysse > AB.

That's different, but it sounds like you said Peterson > AB at 140.
lol i wouldn't defend lamont like that...come on breh...lamont is cool with me but i wouldn't get into a back and forth about him like that..lamont has that hot and cold factor that annoys me a little

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

the fukk is this :childplease:

brook cuts a lot of weight...dude is cruiser size easy in between fights but i guess hes confident he can take 16 pounds off in 30 days..lord knows if he was trying to make 147 he'd be in a whole world of trouble lol

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If I told you Maidana beat a dude who best win past 135 was against Paulie Malignaggi who he barely beat would you really go :jbhmm:??

If I told you Floyd fought his worst fight against Maidana since Castillo yet Maidana got shutout by devon would it really be that :mindblowm:?
First statement is devoid of context

Second statement has context but has much more bias

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
brook cuts a lot of weight...dude is cruiser size easy in between fights but i guess hes confident he can take 16 pounds off in 30 days..lord knows if he was trying to make 147 he'd be in a whole world of trouble lol
I like this Brook cuts a lot of weight stuff = valid excuse for king of the trash heap fighting him

Oh wait, not to mr. smoke weed :camby:

Next were gonna here Brook is more comfortable at this weight bullshyt

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While Pacquiao is under contract to HBO, Arum said the network will not be involved in producing and distributing the pay-per-view event, though he did not say which broadcaster would.

Arum and HBO have been knocking heads over the date. HBO is already contracted to put on the Nov. 19 pay-per-view showdown between unified light heavyweight titleholder Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward and does not want to put on two pay-per-view events in the same month. Arum, however, is insistent on Nov. 5 to accommodate Pacquiao's senate responsibilities and training schedule and because he wants the fight in Las Vegas and has an arena lined up.

Arum told ESPN.com that if HBO passed on doing the Pacquiao fight on pay-per-view, it would make Pacquiao a free agent, which would be difficult for HBO to allow. In spite of Pacquiao's falling pay-per-view numbers, there is still a possibility of a gargantuan fight next year -- a rematch with Mayweather. The network surely would not want to cede its share of the potential windfall entirely to rival Showtime/CBS, Mayweather's broadcast partner, with whom it put on a joint pay-per-view when they met last year. An HBO spokesman had no comment.

Pacquiao confirms fight vs. Vargas on Nov. 5

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I like this Brook cuts a lot of weight stuff = valid excuse for king of the trash heap fighting him

Oh wait, not to mr. smoke weed :camby:

Next were gonna here Brook is more comfortable at this weight bullshyt

his size was a factor in my brook argument when me and you went back and forth about brook vs bradley

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
While Pacquiao is under contract to HBO, Arum said the network will not be involved in producing and distributing the pay-per-view event, though he did not say which broadcaster would.

Arum and HBO have been knocking heads over the date. HBO is already contracted to put on the Nov. 19 pay-per-view showdown between unified light heavyweight titleholder Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward and does not want to put on two pay-per-view events in the same month. Arum, however, is insistent on Nov. 5 to accommodate Pacquiao's senate responsibilities and training schedule and because he wants the fight in Las Vegas and has an arena lined up.

Arum told ESPN.com that if HBO passed on doing the Pacquiao fight on pay-per-view, it would make Pacquiao a free agent, which would be difficult for HBO to allow. In spite of Pacquiao's falling pay-per-view numbers, there is still a possibility of a gargantuan fight next year -- a rematch with Mayweather. The network surely would not want to cede its share of the potential windfall entirely to rival Showtime/CBS, Mayweather's broadcast partner, with whom it put on a joint pay-per-view when they met last year. An HBO spokesman had no comment.

Pacquiao confirms fight vs. Vargas on Nov. 5
Arum is a pure a$$hole for this move. He knew exactly how awkward is he situation he creates and he could easily pick another date but he still did it. :stopitslime:
It's not even his interest to fukk with Roc Nation and Main Event. I just don't get it...