Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Please god let Angel Garcia find out about this Indian Boxer

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

lets see where his career go. the Russian that won gold in spence weight class still having controversial fights in world series boxing tourney..lol

but yeah merica been straight trash in Olympics . that's I kinda try to support ward cause he the last to win a medal for us...:mjcry:

also hope my boy erislandy lara win that gold and defect to miami beach. hed be a serious contender in hw div.:mjcry:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
lets see where his career go. the Russian that won gold in spence weight class still having controversial fights in world series boxing tourney..lol

but yeah merica been straight trash in Olympics . that's I kinda try to support ward cause he the last to win a medal for us...:mjcry:
also hope my boy erislandy lara win that gold and defect to miami beach. hed be a serious contender in hw div.:mjcry:

Shakur should restore us, but I heard its a Cuban in his weight class that could beat him.

Nico and Balderas been alright, Nico knocked off the #2 russian in his weight yesterday, pretty easily too. They each have two wins so far. Shakur fights Sunday AM

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Technically..Clarissa Shields is

Ward is the last us mens gold medallist; Wilder is the last American man to medal period

lol...yeah im talking bout men. but clarissa said she wanna be an actor..don't think she care about boxing like that. lol

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

US Team is 4-1 so far in the Olympics including already having 2 Boxers get further than anyone since Deontay Wilder in 2008:obama:

Shakur Stevenson ain't even fought yet & he's a monster imo...just refer to the footage of him beating Devin Haney's ass again:banderas:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
US Team is 4-1 so far in the Olympics including already having 2 Boxers get further than anyone since Deontay Wilder in 2008:obama:

Shakur Stevenson ain't even fought yet & he's a monster imo...just refer to the footage of him beating Devin Haney's ass again:banderas:

:sas1:

What footage
:sas2: