Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Tha Boxing Voice had an entire show on Crawford not calling out Pac after the Postol fight

At the end of the day Crawford missed out on a big opportunity... Instead of saying " ehh I'll fight whoever I don't care"

He coulda said ":deadmanny: let's do it"

Didn't even have to step outta character N talk shyt or say Roach I jus beat one of your fighters now IMA whoop your crown jewel

A simple "let's do it :deadmanny:" First take would a talked bout it, twitter etc...

Makes it much harder for team Pac to say nah we good

Thats all I wanted from Crawford.. Just be a little more agressive with making potential big fights happen.. If you have to step out of character a little bit then fukking do it.. Make a name for yourself.. He dont have to go the full fledged c00n/clown route like Buscuits.. You got a potential Pac fight right there at your fingertips but you wanna have an "its whatever" attitude.. At leaat act like you REALLY want the fight... Pac never has to choose you

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
if sog was in the same weight class quack is now u would see.:mjpls:

ive never seen @King P shyt on swift for onetime n vice versa. he just stays out of the convo.
:ohhh:
But ive criticized Pac and his team in the pass before. Rare, but it happened

Even this nikka @Newzz criticized Buscuits after the fight with Porter and he stans both..

Yes Crawford missed opportunities to increase his stock... Now after flopping harder than 97G now he finally getting more agressive and calling out top names.. now they dont have to come down to his weight anymore

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Danny is the best ww in the world would favor him over any active fighter. Pac is retired until I see him in the ring

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
What Danny fight hasn't been a good watch :dwillhuh:

Paulie?? which was a get your feet wet at a new weight class

Besides that tho all his fights been good ass watch...even Herrera who clinched 98745686 times N refused to throw a power punch ended up with drama N good exchanges near the end of the fight

Pederson fight was mostly entertaining because of Ped's well thought out strategy and execution imo
Matthysse fight was entertaining but Matthysse has entertaining fight with everyone except if you're looking like a mini Wlad and you're called Viktor Postol

Herrera fight wasn't particularly good imo but fine it was not bad

Danny hs good fights but it alo depends on the matchup if the matchup s good for him then the fight will be probably entertaining but if he hasn't got an opponent who gets at him the he can be dull. Because he lacks the good movement so he can't really box from the outside and also feels uncomfortable to pressing the action and pressing.

His flat foots what bother me the most about him tbh, otherwise I respect his timing, chin and resume

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:jawalrus:

Crawford sells only 50k ppvs now all of a sudden he twitter fingers... but a couple weeks ago he was content being 1 out of 4 possible options having the nerve to say Pac has to come to my weight and acting like he dont care who they put in front of him

What he doing now is what he shoulda been doing against Top fighters in and around his division..

go back in forth with fukking Hank Lundy bum ass on twitter but be kumbaya with Buscuits :mjlol:

This whole post is hilarious & classic Black_Jesus:russ::salute:

I will up the bolded the next time you hate on AB in favor of your fighter Crawford though:sas2:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
This whole post is hilarious & classic Black_Jesus:russ::salute:

I will up the bolded the next time you hate on AB in favor of your fighter Crawford though:sas2:

exactly. he was just shytting on broner saying he was scared of craw yesterday...remember?

im ignoring him cause he is doing a very weak job of trolling. lol:russ:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
What Danny fight hasn't been a good watch :dwillhuh:

Paulie?? which was a get your feet wet at a new weight class

Besides that tho all his fights been good ass watch...even Herrera who clinched 98745686 times N refused to throw a power punch ended up with drama N good exchanges near the end of the fight

I've never seen a boring Swift fight:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
exactly. he was just shytting on broner saying he was scared of craw yesterday...remember?

im ignoring him cause he is doing a very weak job of trolling. lol:russ:

Yep.

Hated on AB, saying he never mentions Crawford, then found out they both DO mention each other, & now wanna flip it on Crawford as if he's scared:dead:

Neither are scared of each other. I think it's a mutual respect of talent tbh, plus they both street nikkas, so I think they keep it neutral with each other:manny:

And yes, @Black_Jesus, I have criticized AB's unprofessionalism outside the ring and his lack of letting his hands go...especially that Porter fight which mad me angry bc I felt it was a very winnable fight, but I ain't go in on my own fighters attendance/drawing power:heh:

Calling these dude "Twitter Fingers", talkin bout his PPV only getting 50k buys (which is hilarious...but should only be used by non-Crawford stans:russ:), and then the fact you playing him like he's scared of AB?:whew:

I'd take my About Billions Track Suit & Fitted Hat off if I was going to go in THAT direction about a fighter I stan:manny:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

"If you recall I never said that I was retiring, but I have no idea if I'm going to return. I still don't know what I'll do," Maidana said.

He's done. Talking like this means he doesn't have that fire to fight, which is understandable, he needs to just let it go and finish living in luxury:manny:

Game over @Mook

CHINO MAIDANA MAKES RETIREMENT OFFICIAL

Dear boxing Friends,

After a long time out of the rings and after giving it a lot of thinking since my last fight I’ve decided to hang up the gloves for good.
Probably my decision would not surprise much as I had given hints of it in the last few months. But at this time I am making it official.

Before anything else, I must say that I leave very proud and deeply thankful to boxing and everything that I have achieved. I’ve really never imagined getting this far when I put on a pair of gloves for the very first time when I was 15 in my native Margarita city. I think I was able to put the name of my country Argentina very high after winning two world titles, winning and losing against the best fighters of the world.

I had a tough career and I fulfilled many of my dreams. I am a very happy man with my family and friends by my side these days. I know many of you think that I still have things to do and battles to fight. And I respect them. That is something that I had in my mind in the last few months. But only those who really know what a real challenge is, like the ones I always had, may understand that you have to be absolutely motivated to approach them. Only through a great physical and mental effort you can mix in the ring with best of the world if winning is your goal. And I always wanted to win. Today I do not feel motivated enough, do not have the fire inside me to intend to climb those mountains again. That is why I announce my retirement.

At this time when I take a look back at my career I want to thank so many people that helped me to have what I call a successful career.

To Ricardo Linari, who was the person who discovered me. To one of my first trainers, Ricardo Ferreiro. Those two were the first ones that had faith on me when I was only a teenager.

To my cousin “Pileta”, who was always by my side, on the good and bad times.

To my advisor Sebastián Contursi, who advised me in first international steps and was able to take me to the highest level.

To my last trainer, Robert García, who was able to transform me to fight the best of the best with real chances to beat them.

To other important trainers that I had like Rudy Pérez and Rafael Liendo.

To my conditioners, Raúl Robles, Cruz “Pensa” García, Alex Ariza, and Cicilio Flores.

To doctor Walter Quintero, who was always there to help me and my family.

To don Gilberto and Gilberto Jesús Mendoza and the World Boxing Association (WBA), for always believe in me.

To my sponsors and friends, Hugo Basilotta, Héctor “Etín” Ponce, Marcelo Rossini, Leonel Duarte, and Jorge Pablo Brito, who always supported me in a country like mine where unfortunately companies and commercial brands do not generally support boxing.

To Universum and Golden Boy Promotions, for giving me the opportunity of showing my boxing to the world.

To Al Haymon, a crucial person in the last steps and probably the most successful of my career.

To my parents, Olga and Américo. To my wife Mariana. To my son Nahuel and my daughter Emilia. To all of them, thanks for standing by me for such a long ride.

Last but not the least, to my dear fans, who always supported and cheered me either from their homes or from the stands of all the arenas where I fought. I will never forget that chanting: “Chi-nooooo, Chi-nooooo”!

At this time, I start a new stage in which I will remain close to boxing, advising and unconditionally supporting “Team Maidana”, aiming for new generations to reach the highest levels. I will be there for our world champion Jesús Cuellar. For new great prospects like Brian Castaño, my brother Fabián Maidana, Alan Castaño, who are already making some noise internationally. For Javier Maciel. Also I will be there for the new kids like Neri Romero and Luis Verón. And most likely I will be there for many others who will join us along the road looking for great challenges. My goal is to pass the baton over to them now.

MARCOS “EL CHINO” MAIDANA

AB will never get that rematch now..
.damn you Marcos Maidana:mjcry:

Last edited: