Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So...Charles Conwell got sent home early:snoop:

Guess he'll turn pro now:manny:

His style is much more suited for pro boxing anyways, but :martin: at winning all these tourneys & being the 1st American eliminated:shaq2:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Danny Garcia saying he ends careers:russ:

:camby:

Crawford by UD

Weren't you on the Matthysse Bandwagon??

:umad:
66178457.jpg

#swiftset :Smugswift:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Yep.

Hated on AB, saying he never mentions Crawford, then found out they both DO mention each other, & now wanna flip it on Crawford as if he's scared:dead:

Neither are scared of each other. I think it's a mutual respect of talent tbh, plus they both street nikkas, so I think they keep it neutral with each other:manny:

And yes, @Black_Jesus, I have criticized AB's unprofessionalism outside the ring and his lack of letting his hands go...especially that Porter fight which mad me angry bc I felt it was a very winnable fight, but I ain't go in on my own fighters attendance/drawing power:heh:

Calling these dude "Twitter Fingers", talkin bout his PPV only getting 50k buys (which is hilarious...but should only be used by non-Crawford stans:russ:), and then the fact you playing him like he's scared of AB?:whew:

I'd take my About Billions Track Suit & Fitted Hat off if I was going to go in THAT direction about a fighter I stan:manny:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

:camby: First off I wasn't saying Crawford was scared of Buscuits.. I said he's being all kumbaya with his competition.. Its the WRONG mentality to be having as a rising star..

:sas1: I did say Buscuits is ducking though and I will continue to say this until he makes a fight happen with Crawford, Danny, Pacquiao, Bradley, Peterson, thurman, rematch Porter, insert top fighter in any division etc.. until then that nikka is a joke including the nikkas who stan him that have the audacity to disrespek Pacquiao.. Buiscuits couldn't wash Pac drawls:pacspit:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:camby: First off I wasn't saying Crawford was scared of Buscuits.. I said he's being all kumbaya with his competition.. Its the WRONG mentality to be having as a rising star..

:sas1: I did say Buscuits is ducking though and I will continue to say this until he makes a fight happen with Crawford, Danny, Pacquiao, Bradley, Peterson, thurman, rematch Porter, insert top fighter in any division etc.. until then that nikka is a joke including the nikkas who stan him that have the audacity to disrespek Pacquiao.. Buiscuits couldn't wash Pac drawls:pacspit:

:russell:

"Bu-bu-but Crawford's style":umad: