Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
breh u love boxingvoice....

them the same fools that said craw was ducking postol if im not mistaken.

craw could have called him out like before but I don't think it makes a difference. u cant make a person fight someone.

shyt nelo receiving all the backlash from the world fromm the ggg debacle and that breh sitting in his mansion not giving a fukk preparing for liam like:blessed:

Nah TBV never said Bud ducked Postol...the main host is a Stan since before Bud ever fought on HBO

You can't make :deadmanny: fight you...

BUT Bob wants that fight...you saw Max drooling hoping Crawford said something Cuz HBO wants that fight

A simple "I want :deadmanny:"...makes it harder for Koncz N Roach to say we don't like the style N duck the fight

Plus it gives Crawford more notoriety with casuals who'll say who is this trying to fight Manny :ohhh:

It was a missed opportunity thats all :yeshrug:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Tha Boxing Voice had an entire show on Crawford not calling out Pac after the Postol fight

At the end of the day Crawford missed out on a big opportunity... Instead of saying " ehh I'll fight whoever I don't care"

He coulda said ":deadmanny: let's do it"

Didn't even have to step outta character N talk shyt or say Roach I jus beat one of your fighters now IMA whoop your crown jewel

A simple "let's do it :deadmanny:" First take would a talked bout it, twitter etc...

Makes it much harder for team Pac to say nah we good
Pacq the doesn't want that fight. Why you nikkas don't get that. They've been down this road with them already.

This is what they do. They throw out some names and then pick the fighter they really want.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Never understood why someone likes Danny.
No offense though or mocking but I literally doN't get it.

He is good but his style isn't that appealing neither for the "all out war" fans nor for the fans of the skillful master boxers plus he pretty much comes off as a douche when he speaks.

Ricans support their own bruh. My lady fam don't really fukk with boxing like that but they watch every Danny/Cotto/Verdejo fight.

Personally I think he has some skills but has issues with a good jab a movement so he had exciting fights. Say what you want about him but his fight vs. PED is probably the dopest fight thread we have had on here. That fight brought out a really good convo.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pacq the doesn't want that fight. Why you nikkas don't get that. They've been down this road with them already.

This is what they do. They throw out some names and then pick the fighter they really want.

I never said Pac wants the fight or would fight bud

I sayin Bud missed an opportunity to

A. Put pressure on em N make it tougher to duck

B. Get his name out there more with casuals which benefits him regardless of his next opp...instead of talking bout a "boring" Postol fight...Max on first take...twitter etc would be saying omg make the fight happen :gladbron:...casuals will tune in to see bud fight Benevidez to scout PACs future opp etc...

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Ricans support their own bruh. My lady fam don't really fukk with boxing like that but they watch every Danny/Cotto/Verdejo fight.

Personally I think he has some skills but has issues with a good jab a movement so he had exciting fights. Say what you want about him but his fight vs. PED is probably the dopest fight thread we have had on here. That fight brought out a really good convo.
I wasn't here then
it was a good fight though

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I never said Pac wants the fight or would fight bud

I sayin Bud missed an opportunity to

A. Put pressure on em N make it tougher to duck

B. Get his name out there more with casuals which benefits him regardless of his next opp...instead of talking bout a "boring" Postol fight...Max on first take...twitter etc would be saying omg make the fight happen :gladbron:...casuals will tune in to see bud fight Benevidez to scout PACs future opp etc...
Yeah playa... You and Nes need to lay off that good. You been following boxing way to long to not understand how shyt works :laff:

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Never understood why someone likes Danny.
No offense though or mocking but I literally doN't get it.

He is good but his style isn't that appealing neither for the "all out war" fans nor for the fans of the skillful master boxers plus he pretty much comes off as a douche when he speaks.

What Danny fight hasn't been a good watch :dwillhuh:

Paulie?? which was a get your feet wet at a new weight class

Besides that tho all his fights been good ass watch...even Herrera who clinched 98745686 times N refused to throw a power punch ended up with drama N good exchanges near the end of the fight

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Petetson 3.4 Milly on NBC 13k at Barclays
Guerrero 3.5 Milly on Fox 12k at Staples

Danny is one of the few current fighters who can talk numbers breh...he did 850 k vs Salka on Showtime N people were boycotting the fight :russ:

To put that number into perspective That would be Showtime's highest rated fight in 2016 by 300k more viewers... It even beats some of HBOs fights (who has millions more subscribers) this year too :dead:

Props for fact checking. Those numbers are based on Danny being a draw and not his opponents. I'm saying Crawford is a bigger draw than all those guys. If Danny is using it to claim A-side etc, thats a different story but not a reason to not fight or have the fans wait years for the fight. Politics will stop all that tho.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Props for fact checking. Those numbers are based on Danny being a draw and not his opponents. I'm saying Crawford is a bigger draw than all those guys. If Danny is using it to claim A-side etc, thats a different story but not a reason to not fight or have the fans wait years for the fight. Politics will stop all that tho.

Swift told Crawford call Bob Arum tell him call Al Haymon N let's get it done

He wasn't flexing on Crawford N the 50k as a reason not to fight

He was saying ima real one...holla at me N I'll show you how to get people watching N beat you up in the process