Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

:jawalrus:

Crawford sells only 50k ppvs now all of a sudden he twitter fingers... but a couple weeks ago he was content being 1 out of 4 possible options having the nerve to say Pac has to come to my weight and acting like he dont care who they put in front of him

What he doing now is what he shoulda been doing against Top fighters in and around his division..

go back in forth with fukking Hank Lundy bum ass on twitter but be kumbaya with Buscuits :mjlol:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
I see Danny went straight to the numbers talk.
:comeon:

What was Guerrero numbers, what was Lamont Peterson numbers, whats Andre Berto numbers? I mean really all these nikkas swear they Floyd-Pac status, shyt he aint even Canelo to be talking that shyt. I get its a BIG fight, but we all ready to pay for that
:camby: with that shyt

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:jawalrus:

Crawford sells only 50k ppvs now all of a sudden he twitter fingers... but a couple weeks ago he was content being 1 out of 4 possible options having the nerve to say Pac has to come to my weight and acting like he dont care who they put in front of him

What he doing now is what he shoulda been doing against Top fighters in and around his division..

go back in forth with fukking Hank Lundy bum ass on twitter but be kumbaya with Buscuits :mjlol:

Tha Boxing Voice had an entire show on Crawford not calling out Pac after the Postol fight

At the end of the day Crawford missed out on a big opportunity... Instead of saying " ehh I'll fight whoever I don't care"

He coulda said ":deadmanny: let's do it"

Didn't even have to step outta character N talk shyt or say Roach I jus beat one of your fighters now IMA whoop your crown jewel

A simple "let's do it :deadmanny:" First take would a talked bout it, twitter etc...

Makes it much harder for team Pac to say nah we good

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Mikey mentions he wants Flanagan's belt

WBO orders Flanagan vs Verdejo

Verdejo has a "bike accident" :jbhmm:

:troll:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I see Danny went straight to the numbers talk.
:comeon:

What was Guerrero numbers, what was Lamont Peterson numbers, whats Andre Berto numbers? I mean really all these nikkas swear they Floyd-Pac status, shyt he aint even Canelo to be talking that shyt. I get its a BIG fight, but we all ready to pay for that
:camby: with that shyt

Petetson 3.4 Milly on NBC 13k at Barclays
Guerrero 3.5 Milly on Fox 12k at Staples

Danny is one of the few current fighters who can talk numbers breh...he did 850 k vs Salka on Showtime N people were boycotting the fight :russ:

To put that number into perspective That would be Showtime's highest rated fight in 2016 by 300k more viewers... It even beats some of HBOs fights (who has millions more subscribers) this year too :dead:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Never understood why someone likes Danny.
No offense though or mocking but I literally doN't get it.

He is good but his style isn't that appealing neither for the "all out war" fans nor for the fans of the skillful master boxers plus he pretty much comes off as a douche when he speaks.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Tha Boxing Voice had an entire show on Crawford not calling out Pac after the Postol fight

At the end of the day Crawford missed out on a big opportunity... Instead of saying " ehh I'll fight whoever I don't care"

He coulda said ":deadmanny: let's do it"

Didn't even have to step outta character N talk shyt or say Roach I jus beat one of your fighters now IMA whoop your crown jewel

A simple "let's do it :deadmanny:" First take would a talked bout it, twitter etc...

Makes it much harder for team Pac to say nah we good

breh u love boxingvoice....

them the same fools that said craw was ducking postol if im not mistaken.

craw could have called him out like before but I don't think it makes a difference. u cant make a person fight someone.

shyt nelo receiving all the backlash from the world fromm the ggg debacle and that breh sitting in his mansion not giving a fukk preparing for liam like:blessed: