Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Sounds like @ChocolateGiddyUp wrote this tweet himself:dead:

Is he gonna make the call?:whoo:

I would LOVE to see a Danny Garcia vs Terence Crawford PPV with Adrien Broner vs Timothy Bradley in the co-main:wow:

God Damn Daniel :whew::bryan:
CAAD056E6FA4E31952EB5174E9F1C3ED2E7D0001

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:mjlol: them nikkas do sound like coli posters though

hopefully this can get made...the fukkery n trash talk.

u know that amauter footage gonna get released if this fight gets made....just like poter sparring vs broner/Thurman.

this gonna be fight of the year..make it happen bob n al:banderas:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: them nikkas do sound like coli posters though

hopefully this can get made...the fukkery n trash talk.

u know that amauter footage gonna get released if this fight gets made....just like poter sparring vs broner/Thurman.

this gonna be fight of the year..make it happen bob n al:banderas:

Already sent my tweet out on it...

...yall should tweet em too so we can try and get this fight:ohlawd:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
No chance that fight gets made before Garcia fights another top PBC 147lber(Thurman, Spence), that money is staying all in the family.
Swift fighting another top welterweight...he can't even get himself a fight period :mjlol:...8 months since his last one and nothing in sight

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
What kind of stan says something like this about their fighter:martin:

:mjlol: at bringing up his PPV sales though.

I told u. breh don't like nobody but quack and the more we talk about quack the more that fake ass nikka will show his true feelings.

pac aint even said craw name but he took a pic with him. he wanna act like he don't know who craw is for he can justify his ducking. point is craw been calling him out.,..even after the jean fight. but he wouldn't know that since he don't watch craw, he just know what I report. lol

blackjesus so full of Ls.:umad:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
yall can keep bringing up craw ppv sales like hes promoted like ggg. he forced to do that cause hbo budget.

lets see yall NEW fighter do ppv vs a no name like postol. wont do much better.

casuals just started getting to know craw 2013(gamboa):gladbron:....and we supposed to feel bad off a forced ppv that no one was expecting to do well? fukk outta here hating ass nikkas.:why:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
What kind of stan says something like this about their fighter:martin:

:mjlol: at bringing up his PPV sales though.

Whatever nikka. I dont agree with the way Crawford is approaching his career.. All this time he never wants to call anyone out or chase after anything.. Way too nonchalant... After having the worst hbo ppv in history now all of a sudden he's calling nikkas out and now all of a sudden he's willing to go to 147

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I told u. breh don't like nobody but quack and the more we talk about quack the more that fake ass nikka will show his true feelings.

pac aint even said craw name but he took a pic with him. he wanna act like he don't know who craw is for he can justify his ducking. point is craw been calling him out.,..even after the jean fight. but he wouldn't know that since he don't watch craw, he just know what I report. lol

blackjesus so full of Ls.:umad:

:camby: Im a huge fan of crawford.. im not a biased crawford groupie hoe like you though.. he not exempt from criticism..

Pacquiao dont have to say anybody name you dweeb.. he is the one nikkas should be chasing not the otherway around.. They have shyt to prove, not Pacquiao

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:camby: Im a huge fan of crawford.. im not a biased crawford groupie hoe like you though.. he not exempt from criticism..

Pacquiao dont have to say anybody name you dweeb.. he is the one nikkas should be chasing not the otherway around.. They have shyt to prove, not Pacquiao

:duck:

u know what im not going down this name calling road again for the sake of @patscorpio

im done.:russell: