Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
imo you're dead wrong in this and you rely waaaay too much on that one moment against Gambo, I think for Crawford that Gamboa fight will be the same as the Boone fight was for Ward, people will still bring up 10 years later even if he woN't go down againt much more serious ad powerful contenders :mjlol: And he didn't even knocked down by Gamboa, just got tagged by a good clean punch... :mjlol:

Okay, we will see at the end of the day I guess
Compare t craw to sog, brehs. Terence is a hype job

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Compare t craw to sog, brehs. Terence is a hype job

2X lineal "hype jobs", :mjlol:
widely accepted P4P top 10 "hypejobs", :mjlol:
a "hypejob" who is avoided by Pac due to his "style" :mjlol:

Andre Ward himself praised him and said he is a very good fighter and will remain champion for a long time

maybe you were just... wrong about him? :yeshrug::manny:

but as I said I guess we will find it out soon cause I guess he will move up to ww soon. WW is still very good but I think Crawford and probably pence are higher level talents than the others there. Higher does't mean the other would be bad but these two are elite level talent imo...
Maybe prime Bradley would be there too but I think he is slightly past prime now.
and I love Thurman and Porter I just don't feel that they would be one the level of those three, the same for Danny and Brook except that I don't really like them.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
2X lineal "hype jobs", :mjlol:
widely accepted P4P top 10 "hypejobs", :mjlol:
a "hypejob" who is avoided by Pac due to his "style" :mjlol:

Andre Ward himself praised him and said he is a very good fighter and will remain champion for a long time

maybe you were just... wrong about him? :yeshrug::manny:

but as I said I guess we will find it out soon cause I guess he will move up to ww soon. WW is still very good but I think Crawford and probably pence are higher level talents than the others there. Higher does't mean the other would be bad but these two are elite level talent imo...
Maybe prime Bradley would be there too but I think he is slightly past prime now.
and I love Thurman and Porter I just don't feel that they would be one the level of those three, the same for Danny and Brook except that I don't really like them.
Lol didn't read. Danny sent that dusty nikka top the cribs as an amatuer. Danny would bully him in the pros. An 3 via ko. Let that nikka move up steady picking on midgets. He gone be average at 147. nikka gone be zab Judah at 147

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Lol didn't read. Danny sent that dusty nikka top the cribs as an amatuer. Danny would bully him in the pros. An 3 via ko. Let that nikka move up steady picking on midgets. He gone be average at 147. nikka gone be zab Judah at 147

sorry, at this point you're just hating, :yeshrug:

and just read it if you already reply to me... :camby:

You'll be proven wrong. Hopefully we will see soon

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
sorry, at this point you're just hating, :yeshrug:

and just read it if you already reply to me... :camby:

You'll be proven wrong. Hopefully we will see soon
Breh you not American are you? I'm trolling. T craw is legit:yeshrug:

And pac man did duck him but I understand why. Anyway I do think t craw will struggle a lil at 147 but only time will tell:yeshrug:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Breh you not American are you? I'm trolling. T craw is legit:yeshrug:

And pac man did duck him but I understand why. Anyway I do think t craw will struggle a lil at 147 but only time will tell:yeshrug:
I'm not, does it matter now though?

but oh well...
that's a more likeable opinion for me, I don't think that he will "struggle" but sure he will have more serious fights. Yeah, only time will tell

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm not, does it matter now though?

but oh well...
that's a more likeable opinion for me, I don't think that he will "struggle" but sure he will have more serious fights. Yeah, only time will tell
The only reason I say he gonna "struggle"is due to him being at arguably the best division in boxing 147 is DEEP he's gonna have tough fights at 147 like you said. I do think his whiskers might be funny but he ain't fought a ton of power punchers and you gotta remember he rehydrates 25 pounds each fight. That gotta have an effect on him. So moving up will mean cutting less weight. His chin might improve at 147 like cotto

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Chris Algieri vs.........

Paulie Malignaggi in Brooklyn?:ohhh:

Joe DeGuardia plans to meet with Chris Algieri to discuss future
Mitch Abramson
August 4, 2016

Chris-Algieri-vs-Erick-Bone-fukuda.jpg

Promoter Joe DeGuardia is scheduled to meet with Chris Algieri for lunch on Thursday to work out their future plans and see if they can map out a return in the fall, DeGuardia told RingTV.com.

Algieri, a former titleholder, hasn’t fought since April when he was dropped three times and stopped in the fifth round by rising contender Errol Spence Jr. Algieri has expressed frustration with DeGuardia over his business practices. Specifically, Long Island’s Algieri (21-3, 8 knockouts) has spoken of not knowing all of the financials involved in his fights and has called on DeGuardia to release the information earlier than what he’s obligated to do.

Before the bout with Spence, Algieri complained publicly that, though he had negotiated a set purse, the Bronx-based promoter never disclosed what percentage of the total financial package his pay represented. DeGuardia has maintained that he’s done nothing wrong and is simply following the mandate of the law for when he’s obligated to disclose financial data, which is at the weigh-in. In any event, DeGuardia hopes to sort out their issues on Thursday when they break bread and start planning when Algieri will return.

“Chris and I are meeting for lunch tomorrow and we’re going to go through what options there are for fights for him and make a decision what’s going to be next for him,” DeGuardia said in a phone interview. “I have a few opportunities and a few things I’m looking at and now it’s about deciding what’s the best approach. I’ve told him that I think October would be a good target time (to return). It seems like he agrees, but we’re going to go through that in detail (on Thursday).”

DeGuardia referenced Gabe Bracero and even former two-time champion Paulie Malignaggi, both of whom fought last Saturday as the types of fighters he would like to see Algieri come back against. Malignaggi, 35, cruised to a decision win against Bracero, who is also 35.

“I think it would be good to shake out a little bit and take a kind of fight where he can headline a smaller card and feel comfortable about who we’re fighting that will put him back into contention,” DeGuardia said. “Those kinds of guys (Bracero and Malignaggi) will make for good fights but not the same kind of wars that he’s been in recently.”

Joe DeGuardia plans to meet with Chris Algieri to discuss future - Ring TV

DeGuardia's a crook