Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I finally saw the HBO latino card yesterday and JoJo Diaz is still the truth to me but got dayum if Abner Lopez ain't get robbed in his fight.

Them scorecards were horrible.
It should have been a draw...but hey Jo Jo needed the gutcheck..throw the rematch on pac-vargas or ward-kovalev

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
It should have been a draw...but hey Jo Jo needed the gutcheck..throw the rematch on pac-vargas or ward-kovalev

Nah JoJo won by KO. He looked great.

It's Orozco that was getting that work. Fight could have been a draw for real, but he definitely lost the event that night.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Nah JoJo won by KO. He looked great.

It's Orozco that was getting that work. Fight could have been a draw for real, but he definitely lost the event that night.
:mjlol: my bad you're right..got them mixed up..but that fight should have been a draw still

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:mjlol: my bad you're right..got them mixed up..but that fight should have been a draw still

Yeah, that shyt had draw written all over that, but Orozco got rocked and hurt more often and overall just looked worst than Lopez. That's why I said he lost the event. I'll chill with the robbery talk, cuz it was competitive, but he didn't deserve to win by that margin at the very least.

Those scorecards were terrible. nikkas had that shyt like 98-91:dwillhuh:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Real Talk, I think Pac/Vargas will be entertaining and a decent fight. It's just that it doesn't look as appealing when you got Crawford in the cut.

Vargas is deserving of a big fight though. Dude been grinding for years fighting C and B level guys and getting the benefit of the doubt a few times. He came up short against Bradley, but still won a few rounds and made for great drama at the end. nikkas wrote him off and thought Ali would punk him. He punks Ali instead and KO's him. It's not like #AlgieriAssassins who had one close win over Ruslan and then thrown into the ring with an ATG the next fight. At least Vargas has a solid body of work going in.

I can't hate on him for getting the Pac fight.

Just like I couldn't hate on Berto for getting the Floyd fight. Berto and Vargas done gave us some entertaining fights throughout the years. I don't mind seeing nikkas like them get their big shot.
Real talk.... No it won't :laff:

I'm wasn't on board with the Crawford fight either because they're plenty of WW in his division.

But if I had to go with one I'd take Crawford. I'll take the Pass over the shyt.... But Pacq and his team don't want no smoke.

I find it funny how people use to shyt on wack ass Vargas when he was signed to Floyd. He signed with Top Rank and now he's some fukking killer:heh:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Real talk.... No it won't :laff:

I'm wasn't on board with the Crawford fight either because they're plenty of WW in his division.

But if I had to go with one I'd take Crawford. I'll take the Pass over the shyt.... But Pacq and his team don't want no smoke.

I find it funny how people use to shyt on wack ass Vargas when he was signed to Floyd. He signed with Top Rank and now he's some fukking killer:heh:

We'll see how the fight turn out then when it happens.

Nobody thought Porter/Thurman would be a FOTY contender so :manny:

I'm not one of those people that said Vargas was wack when he was signed to TMT. I usually give him his props and say he a decent fighter. I don't really shyt on him at all so I don't know where that's coming from.

Nobody cares about Vargas like that on here. :mjlol:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
We'll see how the fight turn out then when it happens.

Nobody thought Porter/Thurman would be a FOTY contender so :manny:

I'm not one of those people that said Vargas was wack when he was signed to TMT. I usually give him his props and say he a decent fighter. I don't really shyt on him at all so I don't know where that's coming from.

Nobody cares about Vargas like that on here. :mjlol:

Yeah on here...... No... But anybody that think this is a good fight cares. He's trash...

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Breh look who he is facing:heh:...it's not a must see fight lol

He's an undefeated P4P fighter facing a Top 10 contender (:sas2:) in his hometown of Oakland.....and RNS puts his tickets on groupon?:dahell::damn:

There's no reason for that, they HAVE to increase their promotion of Andre Ward. This is one of the laziest things I've ever seen a promoter do to promote a fight:snoop:

I shouldn't be surprised though....for his last fight, they were selling his tickets thru a website who sells shoes (shoepalace.com):shaq2:

12718144_1180890095255894_2902444145262932400_n.jpg

The disrespect:scusthov:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah on here...... No... But anybody that think this is a good fight cares. He's trash...

It's a decent fight no more, no less. :manny:

Me being objective about it, isn't :cape: for it. Hell yeah I rather see Crawford fight Pac, but it ain't the end of the world if it don't happen.

A bad fight is Pac facing Alvarado on ppv next:heh: