Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Just like he earned the right to face Algieri, and Rios coming off a loss, and an unnecessary Bradley rematch? Outside of Floyd, Pac's matchups have been :scust: for years now
:camby:

Your whole post is :scust:

Pac was coming off a KO loss when he fought Rios as a tuneup

Pac/Bradley 3 was a rubber match.. Bradley is P4P top 10 and a better opponent than Ortiz, Ghost, Berto, and Maidana.

Algieri was an undefeated junior welterweight champion master boxer. Stop your hate

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
Pac was coming off a KO loss when he fought Rios as a tuneup

That doesn't make the matchup any less shytty. :yeshrug:

Pac/Bradley 3 was a rubber match

Who on God's green Earth (other than Bradley himself) thinks Bradley won the first fight?? Like I said - unnecessary rematch. :shaq2:

Bradley is P4P top 10 and a better opponent than Ortiz, Ghost, Berto, and Maidana.

We're not talking about Floyd's opponents, we're talking about Pac's... nice try though :sas1:

Algieri was an undefeated junior welterweight champion master boxer.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That doesn't make the matchup any less shytty. :yeshrug:

Who on God's green Earth (other than Bradley himself) thinks Bradley won the first fight?? Like I said - unnecessary rematch. :shaq2:

We're not talking about Floyd's opponents, we're talking about Pac's... nice try though :sas1:

Pac took long layoff and a light touch after getting KOd and fought Rios.. Cut him slack and stop bytching :childplease:

There were people right here in #TheRing that felt Bradley won the 1st fight

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
So he should retire if he faces a top 10 welterweight... WBO champion who just came off a strong win vs Sadam Ali??
A paper champ. Let's not make it look better. Vargas is a paper champ. Vargas got easily handled by Bradley now Pac will wash him too. This will be a total mismatch.
Pac is the past I already closed his case and "retired him" in my mind after the May vs Pac fight because that's what they told and that's what seemed logical to him (May too but he had the dignity to actually retire after one more fight...) it's bothering to still have him around tbh...

as I said, he's like as a person you already said proper goodbye to but you find out hat you will still go together 5 more minutes to the bus stop and it's kinda awkward after the big goodbye saying and all...:francis:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I especially don't like that the snake organized this on PPV 2 weeks before Kovalev vs Ward :pacspit:

He has absolutely zero interest in fukking with Main Events or Jay-Z or HBO but he still does just because he is an a$$hole :why: Let's not act like he couldn't get another fukking date for them.
Like why is it good for him to burn one of his last bridges in HBO? Why? :dahell: He thinks he can just float to Showtime and it will be all good? Did he see Showtime's numbers recently?

I swear if they push back that fight just because of fukking Bob thought November is the time when he has to make this mismatch... :shaq2:

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A paper champ. Let's not make it look better. Vargas is a paper champ. Vargas got easily handled by Bradley now Pac will wash him too. This will be a total mismatch.
Pac is the past I already closed his case and "retired him" in my mind after the May vs Pac fight because that's what they told and that's what seemed logical to him (May too but he had the dignity to actually retire after one more fight...) it's bothering to still have him around tbh...

as I said, he's like as a person you already said proper goodbye to but you find out hat you will still go together 5 more minutes to the bus stop and it's kinda awkward after the big goodbye saying and all...:francis:

But none of you nikkas had a problem when Brook was about to fight Vargas.. some even said brook ducked Vargas.. but now because Pacquiao fighting him, now we're gonna turn our nose up at the fight and act like Vargas a tomatoe can.. :pacspit: scust at some of you nikkas in here.. nothing but old flomo hatred still lingering

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
But none of you nikkas had a problem when Brook was about to fight Vargas.. some even said brook ducked Vargas.. but now because Pacquiao fighting him, now we're gonna turn our nose up at the fight and act like Vargas a tomatoe can.. :pacspit: scust at some of you nikkas in here.. nothing but old flomo hatred still lingering
I never thought Vargas would beat Brook and that's the exact reason why we laughed at Brook being scared of him and started to call him Shook given that he ducks even "Jessie fukking Vargas".

What old Flomo hatred? I'm fairly new on this site, I started to use this forum two months ago, how in the fukk you would know what's my opinion on he May vs Pac cat fight which was going on 5 years or so...? :why: If you want I can tell you, none of them was my absolute favourite or absolutely hated fighter so you missed this right now...

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Jessie Vargas gets a little too much hate.Its true that's he has been ovehyped for years but his performance against Ali was very good. There are about 4 different fights I'd rather see Manny in but in a world in which, Berto gets fights against Floyd and possibly Swift, Canelo fights Khan and Liam Smith, and GGG is fighting Kelly Brook I can't really get too upset about this :yeshrug:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
for the "we were okay with Brook v Vargas".

First off I wasn't that happy about Vargas vs Brook, in fact I was like "One of these guys will be seriously unified champ in one of the best weightclasses? :scust:"
secondly: for Brook on a stage of career where he is right now, a fight with Vargas would have been still more logical than for Pac now.
same as people shytted on Floyd hard when it came out he will fight Berto but now people are just :beli:with Danny fighting him and not :scusthov:. Different stage in the fighters' careers, different expectations.
If Pac really chose to stick around from whatever reason I want to see him against the top guys of the division but that ain't gonna happen because it will be just Arum's in house ww championship continuing. Watch him makes Pac vs Bradley IV...

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I never thought Vargas would beat Brook and that's the exact reason why we laughed at Brook being scared of him and started to call him Shook given that he ducks even "Jessie fukking Vargas".

What old Flomo hatred? I'm fairly new on this site, I started to use this forum two months ago, how in the fukk you would know what's my opinion on he May vs Pac cat fight which was going on 5 years or so...? :why: If you want I can tell you, none of them was my absolute favourite or absolutely hated fighter so you missed this right now...

I didn't see one negative post when it came to a brook/vargas unification dont even try it.. yall try to hold Pacquiao to some higher standar than other boxers.. Pac aint never claimed to be TBE.. Pacquiao is a Senator of the Philippines though.. yall acting like Vargas a can :dafuk:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Jessie Vargas gets a little too much hate.Its true that's he has been ovehyped for years but his performance against Ali was very good. There are about 4 different fights I'd rather see Manny in but in a world in which, Berto gets fights against Floyd and possibly Swift, Canelo fights Khan and Liam Smith, and GGG is fighting Kelly Brook I can't really get too upset about this :yeshrug:

word...unless you're on record with not liking all of these fights..you have no right to complain about pac-vargas

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Real Talk, I think Pac/Vargas will be entertaining and a decent fight. It's just that it doesn't look as appealing when you got Crawford in the cut.

Vargas is deserving of a big fight though. Dude been grinding for years fighting C and B level guys and getting the benefit of the doubt a few times. He came up short against Bradley, but still won a few rounds and made for great drama at the end. nikkas wrote him off and thought Ali would punk him. He punks Ali instead and KO's him. It's not like #AlgieriAssassins who had one close win over Ruslan and then thrown into the ring with an ATG the next fight. At least Vargas has a solid body of work going in.

I can't hate on him for getting the Pac fight.

Just like I couldn't hate on Berto for getting the Floyd fight. Berto and Vargas done gave us some entertaining fights throughout the years. I don't mind seeing nikkas like them get their big shot.