Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
tumblr_n4fj94mtfL1qaa8d1o3_250.gif

tumblr_n4fj94mtfL1qaa8d1o7_250.gif

tumblr_n4fj94mtfL1qaa8d1o1_250.gif

That's my GOAT :mjcry:

That first GIF reminds me of James Toney for some reason.

Was this the fight Shumenov trained himself for? :heh:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dope post

10. Tyson vs Tua - :patrice:.At what point though?
9. Hatton vs Witter - as much as i dont like hatton and think he is overrated, i never rated witter at all..i guess this was a bigger fight at the UK level if anything :manny:
8. Toney vs. Jackson - i have no idea why don king never put Julian in the mix with the other top middles...i love julian but toney would have taken him apart in a competitive fight (barring being drained trying to make 160)
7. Calzaghe vs Froch - I would have loved to see this...I still have all the Super 6 six behind the scene episodes downloaded on my hub...Froch was shytting on Joe left and right in some of them..comedy
6. Jones vs Benn - This would have been a good fight before Benn-McClellan...Benn was finished after that fight..he wasn't going to beat a prime Roy at that weight and diminished
5. Lewis vs Vitali 2 - This should have happened..Lewis escaped with a W..that fluky cut was :huhldup:
4. Margarito vs Floyd - should have happened too..regardless of what people think of Margarito he was a very dangerous Welterweight in his prime
3. Duran vs Arguello - :patrice: at what division? i dont think they were even in the same divisions at any point of their career unless im wrong
2. Leonard vs Pryor - Sugar Ray didn't want no parts of this nikka
1. Bowe vs Lewis - The only 90s Heavyweight superfight that didn't happen...its a shame

Tyson vs bowe?

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Yall wanted to see Floyd vs Mosley.

Beating Margs in 2006 > beating Mosley in 2010
Who is "ya'll"? lol
I mean that was a good ass kicking floyd gave him and i enjoyed it
But the reality is floyd dodged a bullet, that random testing wouldnt of caught and i think it's a great thing.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: Why would you want to see this cheater against floyd?
I don't understand how anyone can watch floyd vs corrales
Or even mosley vs cheato
And think cheato has any chance against floyd lol
Mutherfukkers be acting like cheato was like like tommy hearns or something
I notice a lot of ppl overated Certain fighters just cause they are tall lol

Mosley beat cheato with such a simple game plan that it was embarsssing and he's not mosley isn't even a pure boxer like that lol

For the last time, floyd agreed to fight cheato if arum agreed to give him 20 mil for de la Hoya. Floyd saw him as a footnote, he wanted de la Hoya.
Arum said no, Floyd left and yall expected him to do business with arum his very next fight lmao

Floyd beats cheato easily

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
breh in 2006-2007 margarito was arguably a top 3 welterweight..i wanted to see that over floyd-baldomir (although i understood the reason why he fought him) or floyd-judah (which i gave to :camby: when zab lost to baldomir)..and esp over floyd-hatton :scust:..not applying what he did retroactively
But he was most likely cheating. Why would ya'll wish that floyd went in the ring with some brick glove'd cheater?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
But he was most likely cheating. Why would ya'll wish that floyd went in the ring with some brick glove'd cheater?
Ive said this before if he was cheating then why didnt the likes of clottey and punisher get bashed up by him? Welterweight division in the mid 00's was dope and Margarito was a legit threat and was making noise...nikkas are lying to themselves if they think this wasn't a fight to see during that time before all the other bullshyt..in 2006-2007 Margarito was a mean SOB who was hard to hurt and out work because of his volume..that was his rep

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand how anyone can watch floyd vs corrales
Or even mosley vs cheato
And think cheato has any chance against floyd lol
Mutherfukkers be acting like cheato was like like tommy hearns or something
I notice a lot of ppl overated Certain fighters just cause they are tall lol

Mosley beat cheato with such a simple game plan that it was embarsssing and he's not mosley isn't even a pure boxer like that lol

For the last time, floyd agreed to fight cheato if arum agreed to give him 20 mil for de la Hoya. Floyd saw him as a footnote, he wanted de la Hoya.
Arum said no, Floyd left and yall expected him to do business with arum his very next fight lmao

Floyd beats cheato easily

Styles make fights

At the time Bob wanted to make the fight, Floyd wasn't even a full fledged welterweight. He still had huge hand problems. One of the rumored concerns at the time (in Vegas) is that he was worried about breaking his hands against Margarito, because Tony has a big head.

I'm not saying Tony would have won. I never bet against Mayweather. However, he would have been a problem. A bigger, rugged volume puncher that just doesn't give a fukk and will keep throwing.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Styles make fights

At the time Bob wanted to make the fight, Floyd wasn't even a full fledged welterweight. He still had huge hand problems. One of the rumored concerns at the time (in Vegas) is that he was worried about breaking his hands against Margarito, because Tony has a big head.

I'm not saying Tony would have won. I never bet against Mayweather. However, he would have been a problem. A bigger, rugged volume puncher that just doesn't give a fukk and will keep throwing.
He's not throwing all those punches against mayweather
He couldn't even do it against mosley
Footwork, angles, counter punching and holding wouid stop all of that
And he walks in a straight Line, he's easy to hit, and has no alternative game plan.
Never saw the hype about him :yeshrug:
He lost the first 6 rounds against cotto with concrete in his fist:yeshrug:

If cotto held instead of backing up, he wouldn't of been so tired and he also wouldn't get hit as much. He actually would of beat him cheating and all lmao

How much hall of famers did he beat ??

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Do you think it's possible that one year from now all the 154 champions will be dethroned?

Jermell --> Harrison suppose to be up next. close call imo...
Jermall --> Williams. I'd bet on J. Rock
Lara --> Culcay vs Andrade winner which will be Andrade imo and I also think he would beat Lara
Smith --> Canelo. Well... Canelo will beat him

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

@Knicksman20

nikkas used to jump all over me for saying ray ducked pryor. lol

they say it was cause his eye got injured or something. but some oldtimers tell me that ray still could've fought him at some point in time.

also I believe arguello probably lose to duran. as great of boxer he was he liked to stand in the pocket and exchange to much with heavy hitters.....if he would've moved better in the pryor fight he would have did much better imo. I feel he fell in love with his power sometimes to much.