Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
god damn Adonis Stevenson has hell for upcoming mandatories.:wow:

1. Eleider Alvarez
2. Joe Smith Jr.
3. Artur Beterbiev
4. Andre Ward
5. Vyacheslav Shabranskyy
6. Oleksandr Gvozdyk

#SOGGang got something waiting for all them nikkas

tumblr_m0s8kpxcL01r6sfn3o1_500.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:scust: Why would you want to see this cheater against floyd?

breh in 2006-2007 margarito was arguably a top 3 welterweight..i wanted to see that over floyd-baldomir (although i understood the reason why he fought him) or floyd-judah (which i gave to :camby: when zab lost to baldomir)..and esp over floyd-hatton :scust:..not applying what he did retroactively

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
dope post

10. Tyson vs Tua - :patrice:.At what point though?
Would've been a great fight while it lasted. A prime Tyson wouldn't lose to someone his size but after jail...

9. Hatton vs Witter - as much as i dont like hatton and think he is overrated, i never rated witter at all..i guess this was a bigger fight at the UK level if anything :manny:
Witter would've washed Hatton I believe. They wanted no parts of him like the way Khan doesn't want Brook. Same exact scenario; especially after what Witter did to Lovemore Ndou at 140 back in the day.

8. Toney vs. Jackson - i have no idea why don king never put Julian in the mix with the other top middles...i love julian but toney would have taken him apart in a competitive fight (barring being drained trying to make 160)
Totally agree

7. Calzaghe vs Froch - I would have loved to see this...I still have all the Super 6 six behind the scene episodes downloaded on my hub...Froch was shytting on Joe left and right in some of them..comedy
Froch stayed trolling his a$$ like Shannon Briggs. Cal wanted nothing to do with him either. A total duck

6. Jones vs Benn - This would have been a good fight before Benn-McClellan...Benn was finished after that fight..he wasn't going to beat a prime Roy at that weight and diminished
RJ carves Benn up something terrible at 68 & probably KO's him. There's a reason him & Eubanks wanted no parts of him or Toney back in the day as you know.
5. Lewis vs Vitali 2 - This should have happened..Lewis escaped with a W..that fluky cut was :huhldup:
This would've been a great fight. An in shape Lewis probably win via UD.

4. Margarito vs Floyd - should have happened too..regardless of what people think of Margarito he was a very dangerous Welterweight in his prime
A damn shame this fight didn't happen. That's on Floyd
3. Duran vs Arguello - :patrice: at what division? i dont think they were even in the same divisions at any point of their career unless im wrong
I agree here. Duran was at WW when he might've been a LW

2. Leonard vs Pryor - Sugar Ray didn't want no parts of this nikka
Yup :mjlol:

1. Bowe vs Lewis - The only 90s Heavyweight superfight that didn't happen...its a shame
Another one we were robbed of seeing

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Will Ward drop out of the rankings if he beats Kovalev?

Alvarez looked bad on Friday, so we can wait for Beterbiev to put Stevenson down for a nap.
Yea when Ward becomes a champ he'll fall out of the WBC rankings.

Aren't Alvarez/Stevenson/BeterBeast all GYM (Group Yvon Michele) dudes?