Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
god damn Adonis Stevenson has hell for upcoming mandatories.:wow:

1. Eleider Alvarez
2. Joe Smith Jr.
3. Artur Beterbiev
4. Andre Ward
5. Vyacheslav Shabranskyy
6. Oleksandr Gvozdyk
Probably 2-3 will fall out from these

Alvarez --> winner of Smith vs Shabranskyy winner (Ward if he wins against Kovelv can't be ranked) --> winner of Gvozdyk vs somebody

but it can go stray so many ways, it's boxing afterall :russ:

but yeah it still looks hard

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
7. Calzaghe vs Froch - I would have loved to see this...I still have all the Super 6 six behind the scene episodes downloaded on my hub...Froch was shytting on Joe left and right in some of them..comedy

You gwan need to up these or link em breh

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You gwan need to up these or link em breh

ill see whats the best way to get them all up at once when i get home later tonight

but yeah i really liked those episodes..some of those cats had some personalities...they were an underrated highlight of the super 6

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Valdez looked like a beast on his lat fight I hope he won't miss out the good fights because the Haymon Arum catfight
Valdez got one of the nastiest left hook's I've seen in quite some time. Looking at what he's done to his past three opponents who were all 'step ups' is :merchant:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
How well do you think he would fare against the other champions and LSC?
IDK enough about Selby so i'll say he beats him.

Frampton/GRJ/LSC is tough to say. Valdez is fast, can fight off the back foot and has massive power. He's also quick to the punch, can fight off the back foot and has exceptional foot speed. Not so sure about his D or his chin though. LSC to me with his bending over style would be ripe to get KO'd, but I think his chin is solid so that'd be a great fight. Vs GRJ I think he wins/loses by TKO as they're both hookers.

Frampton is the biggest ? to me. Running his fight back with LSC, he boxed a lot better than I saw at first. He seems to have elite power and quickness at 126 as well. I was somewhat surprised he didn't knock LSC out b/c he was bent over for the uppercut (that broke quiggs jaw) all night.

I think LSC was also pushing a lot of his punches against Frampton after running it back.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Valdez got one of the nastiest left hook's I've seen in quite some time. Looking at what he's done to his past three opponents who were all 'step ups' is :merchant:

Outside of Timothy Bradley, you got some elite skilled fighters in the #SmokeSquad:whoo:

The Beast, Valdez, Mikey, & Hammer?:whew:

You might not experience a loss in the next 2-3 years breh:wow:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Outside of Timothy Bradley, you got some elite skilled fighters in the #SmokeSquad:whoo:

The Beast, Valdez, Mikey, & Hammer?:whew:

You might not experience a loss in the next 2-3 years breh:wow:

We scout well over here at #SmokeSquad

Even if we take a L, it's just a learning experience :ufdup:

And just because BATB is getting punch worn doesn't mean he's not an elite talent, he's gonna return and beat the brakes off Vargas.

The problem with my fighters (with the exception of Hammer and Young Valdezzzzz), is they don't stay active :dahell: #BeterBeast should be knocking out some LHW maple syrup collectors, and Mikey needs to get back in there ASAP. Bad Azz get's a pass, for now, but if he doesn't fight again this year he's going to the dog house. Especially w that WBO strap ripe for the taking.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
He knocks out Alvarez and Smith Jr. rather easily.

But when he gets to #BeterBeast that's when we'll know whasup........Provided Beast doesn't fight Ward after he snatches Klansmans belt
Will Ward drop out of the rankings if he beats Kovalev?

Alvarez looked bad on Friday, so we can wait for Beterbiev to put Stevenson down for a nap.