Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He really wasn't hating. Max just broke down the science behind Floyd's career in regards to being the TBE (of the fight game, not inside the ring)

I thought he kept it real as fukk and had Stephen A quiet for the most part. He even broke down why fans like Manny when Stephen A tried to but in with his tired ass Pac got slept jokes.

You could tell he had Stephen A in his feelings too, because he couldn't refute anything he was saying :mjlol:

Had that nikka sitting at the desk like. :wtb:
stephen a don't no much about boxing
its easy for max to talk to stephen a like that
skip doesnt no shyt bout boxing either, so it was easier for stephen a to repily

floyd means tbe inside and out
wtf is he talking about:mjlol:
i hope max isn't gonna be a troll on this show

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
stephen a don't no much about boxing
its easy for max to talk to stephen a like that
skip doesnt no shyt bout boxing either, so it was easier for stephen a to repily

floyd means tbe inside and out
wtf is he talking about:mjlol:
i hope max isn't gonna be a troll on this show

If you can't understand what Max said in the video than :manny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
manny team sounds shook as fukk and u disappear whenever I post that shyt.

fukk outta here nikka

If Crawford and his team were so confident they would jump at any opportunity to face Pacman.. Crawford dont even wanna leave 140 to face Pacquiao and seems very uninterested anytime his name comes up...

Roach seems shook because his guy just got dismantled by Crawford.. He dont want Pac to take the risk

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
If Crawford and his team were so confident they would jump at any opportunity to face Pacman.. Crawford dont even wanna leave 140 to face Pacquiao and seems very uninterested anytime his name comes up...

Roach seems shook because his guy just got dismantled by Crawford.. He dont want Pac to take the risk

meh would be something if manny team hadn't already came out and said they wouldn't mind the fight at 140. I just posted where roach just said he likes the idea of it at 140 the other day.:manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
b-b-b-b-but he got knocked out!

100 years from now, pacquiaos fights will be replayed. mayweathers will not. no one will remember any TBE if he has like 2 watchable fights. it'll be like willie pep winning a round without throwing a punch. but does anyone have the fight footage? hell no. mayweather's stuff will be considered not worth saving when we are all buckling down for the Alien Invasion of 2111

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
b-b-b-b-but he got knocked out!

100 years from now, pacquiaos fights will be replayed. mayweathers will not. no one will remember any TBE if he has like 2 watchable fights. it'll be like willie pep winning a round without throwing a punch. but does anyone have the fight footage? hell no. mayweather's stuff will be considered not worth saving when we are all buckling down for the Alien Invasion of 2111
This aint back in the days. Everyone will have that footage forever. Floyd's greatness will be celebrated,not for action but more for his wizardry in the ring

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Real shyt.

but you already know dudes gotta be all extra with it in order to get their views up.

No. Miss me with that Pac shyt. We been down that road. Pac last 10 fights were laughable outside of Floyd.

Oh Pac took a risk with Hatton, Mosley, Margarito, drained Cotto, out the cage Animal huh ???

You dudes really trynna rewrite history here huh ? :dead:
Both those dudes were businessmen except Floyd had the better business team. Pac had a Jewish lawyer counting his money :dead:

Miss me with that shyt