Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
IBF champion Jonathan Guzman loses $70,000
By Robert Coster

Six days ago, KO artist Jonathan Guzman emerged on the world scene becoming the IBF Junior Featherweight Champion with an impressive stoppage of Japanese Shingo Wake in 11 rounds in Japan. The new Champion flew back to his native Dominican Republic but his arrival there was not happy and triumphant as it should have been. Upon leaving Tokyo, Guzman was paid $70,000 in cash and then he proceeded to tuck away the money in his luggage. Arriving in Santo Domingo, the Champion discovered to his astonishment that the money had been stolen. Guzman has appealed to the airport and police authorities to investigate the theft. The news has, quite logically, made headlines in the sportspages of the local press.
IBF champion Jonathan Guzman loses $70,000 | Boxing News
:mindblown:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
No. Miss me with that Pac shyt. We been down that road. Pac last 10 fights were laughable outside of Floyd.

Oh Pac took a risk with Hatton, Mosley, Margarito, drained Cotto, out the cage Animal huh ???

You dudes really trynna rewrite history here huh ? :dead:
Both those dudes were businessmen except Floyd had the better business team. Pac had a Jewish lawyer counting his money :dead:

Miss me with that shyt

:whoa: breh I don't give a fukk about what a Floyd stan thinks about Floyd.

I'm not here to talk about Pac/Floyd bullshyt etc....when we got Frampton/Cruz this week.

Get out ya feelings. You about to write a fukking book about Floyd n Pac off a 2 line post :childplease:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Alfredo Angulo was pretty funny today. He said Canelo is a "f**kin Niña" and he has "no heart and no balls"

another bitter mexican hatin on the god:CaneloRejoice:.....mad cause he looks like a neanderthal and cause all the mexican dimes want the cinnamon stick, no homo. how the fukk is a guy who got his ass whooped by canelo gonna talk shyt though???....how does that even make sense?:FloydWTF:......he's pretty much admitting he got his shyt pushed in by a girl:mjlol:....same with lara. he says canelo is a coward, but when he was in the ring with him he was running for his life:dahell:.......all these clowns just lookin for another canelo payday:heh:......everybody throwin shots tryin to hit the jackpot. it was money mayweather, now its cash money canelo:CaneLOL:

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
If you can't understand what Max said in the video than :manny:
You either playing stupid or you not.

He clearly made it seem like he didn't take risk. Which he did on his way up. And What fukking risk did Pacq make besides Cotto?

This nikka retired(and I hope his monkey ass stay retired) and he still on his dikk.

nikkas playing stupid like they don't see the hbo agenda.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You either playing stupid or you not.

He clearly made it seem like he didn't take risk. Which he did on his way up. And What fukking risk did Pacq make besides Cotto?

This nikka retired(and I hope his monkey ass stay retired) and he still on his dikk.

nikkas playing stupid like they don't see the hbo agenda.

:snoop: got dayum you fukking floyd stans still in your feels about a video that wasn't even that serious.

I'm not gonna argue this shyt with you nikkas.

You got Frampton vs Cruz coming up this weekend and ya'll wanna talk about 2 businessmen that slap boxed for 12 rounds. :martin:

I swear you nikkas man. :mjlol: