Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
What's he saying? No YT at work

He really wasn't hating. Max just broke down the science behind Floyd's career in regards to being the TBE (of the fight game, not inside the ring)

I thought he kept it real as fukk and had Stephen A quiet for the most part. He even broke down why fans like Manny when Stephen A tried to but in with his tired ass Pac got slept jokes.

You could tell he had Stephen A in his feelings too, because he couldn't refute anything he was saying :mjlol:

Had that nikka sitting at the desk like. :wtb:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
He really wasn't hating. Max just broke down the science behind Floyd's career in regards to being the TBE (of the fight game, not inside the ring)

I thought he kept it real as fukk and had Stephen A quiet for the most part. He even broke down why fans like Manny when Stephen A tried to but in with his tired ass Pac got slept jokes.

You could tell he had Stephen A in his feelings too, because he couldn't refute anything he was saying :mjlol:

Had that nikka sitting at the desk like. :wtb:

naw I said that cause he always tryna put pac above may on the p4p list when he beat em.

plus may didn't dodge all those prime fighters like people make it out to be.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
naw I said that cause he always tryna put pac above may on the p4p list when he beat em.

plus may didn't dodge all those prime fighters like people make it out to be.

I'm only going off from the video you posted.
To me he wasn't even going in like that. He never said the word cherry pick or slighted the man's skills or his legacy.

He wouldn't have even brought up Pac if it wasn't for Stephen trying to joke and then he flipped it and broke that down too.

Max kept it respectful.. When I hear the words hate, I'm expecting some Skip Bayless type shyt, not what Max said in the video. :manny:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I'm only going off from the video you posted.
To me he wasn't even going in like that. He never said the word cherry pick or slighted the man's skills or his legacy.

He wouldn't have even brought up Pac if it wasn't for Stephen trying to joke and then he flipped it and broke that down too.

Max kept it respectful.. When I hear the words hate, I'm expecting some Skip Bayless type shyt, not what Max said in the video. :manny:

maybe I didn't like the code words "minimum risk maximum reward"...lol

PJTech

Pro
Daps
I can't disagree with Max, it's literally how a good chunk of business people act low risk, high reward.

Floyd and Pac were two different approaches and I'd say when they started they gunned for whoever was in front of them, Pac opted to continue that route while Floyd took a different route.

The video title is silly though, that isn't blasting Floyd. It's more explaining his mindset which in turn showed in the ring as he got older :manny:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Andre Ward-Alexander Brand undercard set
The undercard lineup is set for the HBO-televised Andre Ward vs Alexander Brand clash on August 6 at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, California.

In non-televised bouts, unbeaten super lightweight Maurice “Mighty Mo” Hooker (20-0-2, 15 KOs) takes on Tyrone Barnett (23-4-1, 15 KOs), undefeated junior lightweight Daniel “Twitch” Franco (13-0-3, 8 KOs) faces Marcelo Gallardo (7-3-2, 3 KOs), unbeaten super middleweight Rudy “The Revelation” Puga Jr. (8-0, 7 KOs) meets TBA, unbeaten light heavyweight Junior Younan (9-0, 7 KOs) battles Jaime “Zarco” Solorio (5-2-2, 4 KOs), highly regarded heavyweight prospect Darmani Rock (3-0, 3 KOs) looks to build up his record against Mike Kyle (1-2-1, 1 KO) and local junior welterweight Bilal “Rebellious” Mahasin (8-3-1, 1 KO) goes against journeyman Luis Alfredo Lugo (14-25-1, 5 KOs).

IBF champion Jonathan Guzman loses $70,000
By Robert Coster

Six days ago, KO artist Jonathan Guzman emerged on the world scene becoming the IBF Junior Featherweight Champion with an impressive stoppage of Japanese Shingo Wake in 11 rounds in Japan. The new Champion flew back to his native Dominican Republic but his arrival there was not happy and triumphant as it should have been. Upon leaving Tokyo, Guzman was paid $70,000 in cash and then he proceeded to tuck away the money in his luggage. Arriving in Santo Domingo, the Champion discovered to his astonishment that the money had been stolen. Guzman has appealed to the airport and police authorities to investigate the theft. The news has, quite logically, made headlines in the sportspages of the local press.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kellerman still hating on Floyd

kellerman been on pacquaios dikk ever since he clowned him after the mayweather post fight
got a lot of heat from pactards and probably got heat from hbo
i must be missing something,
what RISK did pacquaio take?:mjlol:
he routinely fight floyds left overs, drained fighters, and fought the same fighters over and over again

did he say marquez 4 was pacquaio taking a risk:mjlol:

everyone knows that fight was taken because ppl thought marquez was ripe for the pickings

its sad to see max like this:wow:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I can't disagree with Max, it's literally how a good chunk of business people act low risk, high reward.

Floyd and Pac were two different approaches and I'd say when they started they gunned for whoever was in front of them, Pac opted to continue that route while Floyd took a different route.

The video title is silly though, that isn't blasting Floyd. It's more explaining his mindset which in turn showed in the ring as he got older :manny:

Real shyt.

but you already know dudes gotta be all extra with it in order to get their views up.