Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:snoop: got dayum you fukking floyd stans still in your feels about a video that wasn't even that serious.

I'm not gonna argue this shyt with you nikkas.

You got Frampton vs Cruz coming up this weekend and ya'll wanna talk about 2 businessmen that slap boxed for 12 rounds. :martin:

I swear you nikkas man. :mjlol:
Floyd Stan?

Little nikka are you serious?

This nikka don't get the fukk out of here:heh:

Smack who is this nikka:heh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Floyd Stan?

Little nikka are you serious?

This nikka don't get the fukk out of here:heh:

Smack who is this nikka:heh:

Breh, I said the same shyt like 3 different times to like 3 different people already....

I'm not gonna argue about that tired ass shyt. I don't give 2 fukks about how some video got you upset.

If you ain't like what Max said, speak to him or just make your own post about it. You ain't gotta quote me. I don't care what you think about Floyd. You ain't gonna change my mind about dude.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
b-b-b-b-but he got knocked out!

100 years from now, pacquiaos fights will be replayed. mayweathers will not. no one will remember any TBE if he has like 2 watchable fights. it'll be like willie pep winning a round without throwing a punch. but does anyone have the fight footage? hell no. mayweather's stuff will be considered not worth saving when we are all buckling down for the Alien Invasion of 2111
:camby:

Back to cacsideboxing for you buddy

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Ok, but what does that have to do with anything. :dwillhuh:

That post was random as hell.
but I digress....

I am looking forward to Mikey's return though. He got some big fights on the horizon if he impresses

You said it was slapboxing with gloves for 12 rounds. I was no fan of the Pac/May fight, but if the guy who fought Manny directly after (and about a year before) said Manny 'learned a lot from it', I'd venture to say it was more serious than 12rnds of slapboxing or sparring or what have you.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You said it was slapboxing with gloves for 12 rounds. I was no fan of the Pac/May fight, but if the guy who fought Manny directly after (and about a year before) said Manny 'learned a lot from it', I'd venture to say it was more serious than 12rnds of slapboxing or sparring or what have you.

It's not like Pac ain't already dominate Bradley twice already. Yeah, he prolly learned something, but with that said.....

You can venture all you want with your own opinion. That shyt was still 12 rounds of slap boxing to me. :manny:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope chickenson fights beterbeast in the fall, could redeem himself a little from ducking kovalev:troll: