Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ohhh:Russell didn't do nearly as bad as i remembered..only skimmed through so far but still that round 9 looked like a knockdown although he wasn't hurt bad.
I haven't seen anything that shows it was a slip so far either. If anybody has a better angle, please provide it. Looked like a clean kd from a flush left on the chin

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

My disciple of the fist posted this on my FB the other day.

Apologies if it's been posted in here before.

Prolly one of the most one-sided street fights you'll ever see. :mjlol:
It's up there with the video of that 1 cat dropping a dude like 4 times with just a jab while fighting in the bathroom.

Kid out here countering like Mikey Garcia with head movement like Porter in the Paulie fight. :obama:

Link? :pachaha:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

My disciple of the fist posted this on my FB the other day.

Apologies if it's been posted in here before.

Prolly one of the most one-sided street fights you'll ever see. :mjlol:
It's up there with the video of that 1 cat dropping a dude like 4 times with just a jab while fighting in the bathroom.

Kid out here countering like Mikey Garcia with head movement like Porter in the Paulie fight. :obama:

:myman: i love seeing shyt like this..esp since i dont think kids today know how to fight among other things..moves head side to side and counterpunching

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Spoonface was in his feelings like always Cuz Bud N em didn't talk to all media members or some shyt

Spoonface was drunk N told Craws trainer Gamoba was a blown up featherweight N buds best win

Buds trainer shytted on GGG...said lemeuix was GGG best win N got whooped by Rubio

Spoonface lost his shyt...called buds trainer a racist N angry black man

Spoonface got took away by security

N come to find out Buds trainer got kids who half cac

I really hate these media nikkas that Asian breh out here using cac tactics with calling him the racist :beli:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Porters a bootleg BATB, so I don't see it.
Porter been competitive against the best welters, while Bradley gets put on his ass constantly and gets saved by the bell/ref vs the likes of a Vargas...

This boy has prov problems, nothing more really needs to be said after that, pbc jobbers in Molina retired that bum, who is Bradley really if we're truthful, a good guy, average boxer with two critical flaws no power, and his chin is China, his ceiling going forward is a gate keeper, porter on the other hand brings more and is in his prime, and it could be argued, he won on both of his L's, I won't even mention Thurman fight, he brings too much for the chinny gun shy Bradley, that's in check cashing mode

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Porter been competitive against the best welters, while Bradley gets put on his ass constantly and gets saved by the bell/ref vs the likes of a Vargas...

This boy has prov problems, nothing more really needs to be said after that, pbc jobbers in Molina retired that bum, who is Bradley really if we're truthful, a good guy, average boxer with two critical flaws no power, and his chin is China, his ceiling going forward is a gate keeper, porter on the other hand brings more and is in his prime, and it could be argued, he won on both of his L's, I won't even mention Thurman fight, he brings too much for the chinny gun shy Bradley, that's in check cashing mode
He doesn't have Prov problems, he beat Prov. Prov has Bradley problems, Vargas has Bradley problems, JMM has Bradley Problems, LaMont Peterson has bradley problems etc etc. Also you're comparing a Prov from 2013 to one in 2016 who had been exposed, and been in a war with LM.

Porter needs to be in proper position to get power on his punches, and can be outboxed witg pure boxing. Of course him vs Bradley wouldn't be much boxing, but a war. Still, your post is garbage.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He doesn't have Prov problems, he beat Prov. Prov has Bradley problems, Vargas has Bradley problems, JMM has Bradley Problems, LaMont Peterson has bradley problems etc etc. Also you're comparing a Prov from 2013 to one in 2016 who had been exposed, and been in a war with LM.

Porter needs to be in proper position to get power on his punches, and can be outboxed witg pure boxing. Of course him vs Bradley wouldn't be much boxing, but a war. Still, your post is garbage.
Bradley ain't shyt best win was vs a 40 year old jmm which some argue was a draw:pacspit:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Algieri could beat prov more clearly breh:stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:deadmanny:
Who, other than JMM himself, ever argued Bradley didn't win that fight?? You trying too hard bro :ufdup:
That was different jmm chased a Manny victory for a decade, jmm would do anything and probably sell his soul to beat Manny and he did taking that high grade shyt popping speed bags like ballons, way fukking different