Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
That's how it always works...it's exactly why Miguel Cotto & Canelo Alvarez brothers get 0 love:heh:

Nah he doesnt stink like them, but hes the polar opposite of Maidana.

I hope he gets married and takes his wifes name so I can pretend Idk who he is :smh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

My disciple of the fist posted this on my FB the other day.

Apologies if it's been posted in here before.

Prolly one of the most one-sided street fights you'll ever see. :mjlol:
It's up there with the video of that 1 cat dropping a dude like 4 times with just a jab while fighting in the bathroom.

Kid out here countering like Mikey Garcia with head movement like Porter in the Paulie fight. :obama:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

My disciple of the fist posted this on my FB the other day.

Apologies if it's been posted in here before.

Prolly one of the most one-sided street fights you'll ever see. :mjlol:
It's up there with the video of that 1 cat dropping a dude like 4 times with just a jab while fighting in the bathroom.

Kid out here countering like Mikey Garcia with head movement like Porter in the Paulie fight. :obama:

This video is beautiful man. I always tell people if when you fight and a man doesn't lean back but moves side to side to dodge punches you leave. He's clearly trained.

My man even dipped to slip :banderas:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
what was the argument with kim about? whether he could beat pac or what?:ohhh:

Spoonface was in his feelings like always Cuz Bud N em didn't talk to all media members or some shyt

Spoonface was drunk N told Craws trainer Gamoba was a blown up featherweight N buds best win

Buds trainer shytted on GGG...said lemeuix was GGG best win N got whooped by Rubio

Spoonface lost his shyt...called buds trainer a racist N angry black man

Spoonface got took away by security

N come to find out Buds trainer got kids who half cac

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Spoonface was in his feelings like always Cuz Bud N em didn't talk to all media members or some shyt

Spoonface was drunk N told Craws trainer Gamoba was a blown up featherweight N buds best win

Buds trainer shytted on GGG...said lemeuix was GGG best win N got whooped by Rubio

lol I told nikka bomac don't give a fukk...:russ::deadmanny:

I wonder why crawford them didn't speak to him...I never really hear him say shyt bout Crawford...something must be happened in the background.

spoonface acts like a full blown stan instead of a media member...:snoop:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

:heh::dead:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
True, but I always said I wanna see him in against a guy his size or bigger that can box........and it seems like Postol is that "test" I was looking for.

:russ:

crawford outboxes him terribly. postol is so easy to firgure out....

lucas is an avg guy that can't adapt

.....:ehh:orthodox...southpaw:smugbiden:......either way we break the jaw:ohlawd:

:banderas:

So, you saying Crawford destroys Postol?

guys an avg boxer just like lucas.

should be a 9-3 or ko win by crawford if no judge/arum fukkery.

jab and grab won't work with skilled versitle fighters who are just as big n can bang.

crawford will figure him out with timing eventually.

Burns and Prescott arent comparable technical boxers in comparison to Postol and Dulorme (who besides getting KOd by Abregu, should have took the loss to Lundy imo) was giving Crawford some good work to the body (which Postol is better at just look at the Matthysse fight) before his weak chin was tapped again.

Postol's arms are also 4 inches longer than all of em...including Crawford's and he loves the jab/clinch Klitschko combo.

Now, I would still pick Crawford to win, but him destroying Postol? I would have to see to believe.

I think Crawford wins a clear, but competitive victory over Postol.

told you @Newzz ...easy work breh. and he might have 12-0'd him plus he kd him....:wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
spoonface acts like a full blown stan instead of a media member...:snoop:

modern day boxing has forced media members to choose sides

but be real though, would you rather have hilarious fukkery like this or have a bunch of bland fukks that never roots for anyone and is always "impartial" yet boring as fukk. i think boxing is a passion sport, even a boring fukk like dan rafael who never takes chances has gotten in things like this. i think its great