Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Porter vs Bradley happens.

TR clearly has a trend on how they put Tim's matchups together. His matches at 147 typically consist of guys who moved up from lower weights like him.

The guys he has fought at 147 that where legit WW's where not top tier guys of the division like Abregu and Chaves.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

This guy really lost touch with humanity. He really thinks his opinion actually matters on who Crawford is fighting next.
This guy is unbelievable.... Unbelievable :dwillhuh:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

This guy really lost touch with humanity. He really thinks his opinion actually matters on who Crawford is fighting next.
This guy is unbelievable.... Unbelievable :dwillhuh:

he is just speaking loud on social media! what's the big deal?

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Ain't like Crawford/Swift is a shytty fight or something.

I think that bout does numbers and would be entertaining.
You really think Haymon and Arum squashed their beef? I don't like neither tbh, later spills lies like water and has a history of being a sneak, former is the most powerful force in boxing right now but goes into hiding and never talks to the media. At least Arum catches heat too, sometimes he responds something to critics. Haymon completely refuse to do that, fukking annoying... Fans deserve to hear something out of his own mouth.

So I doN't really like neither of them and with one of them always lying (Arum) saying they squashed their beef while the other doesn't say anything (cause he never says anything) I'm not sure at all that they will really organize events together in the future. I only can hope.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoonface was in his feelings like always Cuz Bud N em didn't talk to all media members or some shyt

Spoonface was drunk N told Craws trainer Gamoba was a blown up featherweight N buds best win

Buds trainer shytted on GGG...said lemeuix was GGG best win N got whooped by Rubio

Spoonface lost his shyt...called buds trainer a racist N angry black man

Spoonface got took away by security

N come to find out Buds trainer got kids who half cac

:mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You really think Haymon and Arum squashed their beef? I don't like neither tbh, later spills lies like water and has a history of being a sneak, former is the most powerful force in boxing right now but goes into hiding and never talks to the media. At least Arum catches heat too, sometimes he responds something to critics. Haymon completely refuse to do that, fukking annoying... Fans deserve to hear something out of his own mouth.

So I doN't really like neither of them and with one of them always lying (Arum) saying they squashed their beef while the other doesn't say anything (cause he never says anything) I'm not sure at all that they will really organize events together in the future. I only can hope.

Breh I get all that. I'll believe Arum and Al can work together when they have their fighters in the ring. but that wasn't the point.

The point is Swift vs Crawford is a big fight.

2 former undisputed jr welters facing each other. That fight prints money. Whether it happens or not is another story though.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Spoonface was in his feelings like always Cuz Bud N em didn't talk to all media members or some shyt

Spoonface was drunk N told Craws trainer Gamoba was a blown up featherweight N buds best win

Buds trainer shytted on GGG...said lemeuix was GGG best win N got whooped by Rubio

Spoonface lost his shyt...called buds trainer a racist N angry black man

Spoonface got took away by security

N come to find out Buds trainer got kids who half cac
qLE7SuT_zpsmplr256l.png