Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Roman Gonzalez
Canelo
Bradley
Pac
Crawford
Kovalev
Ward
Rigo
Fury

my top 9 P4P not in order, I can't name a 10th though... These 9 stand out imo

this doesn't certainly mean that I think these 10 fighters are the best ones in the world P4P but I tried to be as objective as I can and measure it based on resume (best wins, loses...)
for the 10th spot probably Loma, Danny, Lebedev, LSC, Golovkin and Estrada are the top contenders (and that would be my P4P top 15 I guess...)

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Roman Gonzalez
Canelo
Bradley
Pac
Crawford
Kovalev
Ward
Rigo
Fury

this doesn't certainly mean that I think these 10 fighters are the best ones in the world P4P but I tried to be as objective as I can and measure it based on resume (best wins, loses...)
for the 10th spot probably Loma, Danny, Lebedev, LSC, Golovkin and Estrada are the top contenders (and that would be my P4P top 15 I guess...)

List needs more Loma :shaq:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
List needs more Loma :shaq:
Loma is runner up/contender for the 10th sport

Based on eye test he has all the goods but I'm hesitant to put him on there based on his resume so far. Not like ot would be bad, but imo the other guys on that "runner up" list has similarly good or arguably worse or better resumes.

Only based on beating Gary Russell I won't put him in the sure top 10 just yet, even though it was a ice wi.
But being a runner up for the 10th spot with 7 pro fights is good enough

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
No Loma in the top 10, give him the last spot breh

:youngsabo:
idk.. Danny arguably has a better resume. I had him loing to Herrera and Peterson, but still... he beat Kha and Matthysse convincingly.

I can't say it for sure tho... That's why none of them are clear top10 but contenders

Maybe against each other? :ehh:
I would got Pederson in that

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Roman Gonzalez
Canelo
Bradley
Pac
Crawford
Kovalev
Ward
Rigo
Fury

Gary Russell Jr. But I understand you might want to wait until we avenge that Loma loss :demonic:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just watched Russell v Loma again. Scored it a draw, could have been a W for Russell if they scored the round 9 knockdown. Does anybody have a better view of the round 9 "slip"?

Russell: 1,3,4,6,8,9
Loma: 2,5,7,10,11,12

Russell was ready to go at the end though :sadcam:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Just watched Russell v Loma again. Scored it a draw, could have been a W for Russell if they scored the round 9 knockdown. Does anybody have a better view of the round 9 "slip"?

Russell: 1,3,4,6,8,9
Loma: 2,5,7,10,11,12

Russell was ready to go at the end though :sadcam:
Don't recall Russell winning no rounds, no slip, or no meaningful punches on his part:dame:

May have to rewatch:manny: