Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
rumor is gervonta davis from tmt is gonna fight Jason sosa...heard it from @Jae

I don't think dude is ready for that fight.

Sosa ain't nothing special, but dude is game as fukk and will keep coming at you. Tank will be in for a long night with that type of pressure, but we'll see.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don't think dude is ready for that fight.

Sosa ain't nothing special, but dude is game as fukk and will keep coming at you. Tank will be in for a long night with that type of pressure, but we'll see.

davis is not ready for any of the 130 champs just yet..outside of his power he hasn't show anything special about his abilities

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
The majority of Eastern European fighters are racist. Kovalev has said some bad shyt about blacks. I hope Ward schools him.
Racism is sadly pretty common even here in Central Europe not that in Eastern Europe... :francis: Russian Premier League (football, soccer, as you like it...) is the league where black people still often get offended by bananas thrown on the pitch and with the crowd imitating monkey voices when the black player get the ball, sometimes they even do that with their own player. :upsetfavre:

That shyt ended in Western-European leagues pretty long time ago, like in the 80s or so...

Russian government pushes the whole "culture war" propaganda to their people and many of them get sucked into it, mostly the less schooled ones.
With that said idk how many of their boxers are actually racists. They made connections with plenty of people from different nation and colour with a higher chance than many of their country mates so based on that they suppose to be less racist than them but idk... maybe they still cause they were still brought up like that.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racism is sadly pretty common even here in Central Europe not that in Eastern Europe... :francis: Russian Premier League (football, soccer, as you like it...) is the league where black people still often get offended by bananas thrown on the pitch and with the crowd imitating monkey voices when the black player get the ball, sometimes they even do that with their own player. :upsetfavre:

That shyt ended in Western-European leagues pretty long time ago, like in the 80s or so...

Russian government pushes the whole "culture war" propaganda to their people and many of them get sucked into it, mostly the less schooled ones.
With that said idk how many of their boxers are actually racists. They made connections with plenty of people from different nation and colour with a higher chance than many of their country mates so based on that they suppose to be less racist than them but idk... maybe they still cause they were still brought up like that.

Yeah I'm from the most western European country (Ireland) and while I still see some racism, institutional racism has never existed here. I was probably being unfair saying that the majority of them are racist, but it's still extremely troubling how many Eastern Euros harbour racist ideas.