Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I know and I'm not mad. What he said is still not a fact and I can have my own opinion though
Actually I thought it's the generl opinion that Ward is better than Calzaghe. I mean based on people still debating if Froch or Calzaghe was better... :yeshrug:

you can only go by the 2 fighters who actually fought both..kessler and bika..funnily enough bika really made ward and calzaghe work for their wins lol..calzaghe caught a little bit of a beating on the low by bika

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I know and I'm not mad. What he said is still not a fact and I can have my own opinion though
Actually I thought it's the generl opinion that Ward is better than Calzaghe. I mean based on people still debating if Froch or Calzaghe was better... :yeshrug:

Neither one of ya'll or stating a fact. It's just that his opinion will hold more weight than guys like us since we ain't shooting the fade with Ward and Joe.

Froch is overrated as fukk and I wouldn't put him ahead of Calzaghe or Kessler.

I only hear Ward fans say he's better than Calzaghe and most cats hate that slapping shyt Joe did so they won't be objective with him anyways. Just like some guys hate how ugly Ward can fight sometimes and will critique him unfairly as well.
As of now, I think Ward and Joe are equals. Their both just great in different ways. Cats will prefer who they prefer though.

If Ward dominates Kovalev, then I'll have no problem saying Ward is better than Calzaghe. :manny:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Neither one of ya'll or stating a fact. It's just that his opinion will hold more weight than guys like us since we ain't shooting the fade with Ward and Joe.

Froch is overrated as fukk and I wouldn't put him ahead of Calzaghe or Kessler.

I only hear Ward fans say he's better than Calzaghe and most cats hate that slapping shyt Joe did so they won't be objective with him anyways. Just like some guys hate how ugly Ward can fight sometimes and will critique him unfairly as well.
As of now, I think Ward and Joe are equals. Their both just great in different ways. Cats will prefer who they prefer though.

If Ward dominates Kovalev, then I'll have no problem saying Ward is better than Calzaghe. :manny:
Fair enough

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
Sprite is my favorite.

Outside of the GOAT that is :

news-sunkist.jpg

:banderas: :banderas: :banderas:

Fanta >>>>

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

There's no debate. Joe Calzaghe >>>>>