Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Neither one of ya'll or stating a fact. It's just that his opinion will hold more weight than guys like us since we ain't shooting the fade with Ward and Joe.

Froch is overrated as fukk and I wouldn't put him ahead of Calzaghe or Kessler.

I only hear Ward fans say he's better than Calzaghe and most cats hate that slapping shyt Joe did so they won't be objective with him anyways. Just like some guys hate how ugly Ward can fight sometimes and will critique him unfairly as well.
As of now, I think Ward and Joe are equals. Their both just great in different ways. Cats will prefer who they prefer though.

If Ward dominates Kovalev, then I'll have no problem saying Ward is better than Calzaghe. :manny:

People try and act as if GAWDzaghe wasn't the truth....but at the end of the day, 46 tried & 46 failed:ahh:

Beat 10 Champions, Top 3 P4P when he retired, beat both Hopkins (when B-Hop was RING Champion and coming off b2b victories over Tarver and Winky) & RJJ, Hall of Famer, longest reigning Champion in SMW history, tied for most defenses....I mean what else can I say?:whew:

calzaghewithsixbelts180.jpg

"40 Cal" Joe GAWDzaghe:blessed:

:banderas:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
People try and act as if GAWDzaghe wasn't the truth....but at the end of the day, 46 tried & 46 failed:ahh:

Beat 10 Champions, Top 3 P4P when he retired, beat both Hopkins (when B-Hop was RING Champion and coming off b2b victories over Tarver and Winky) & RJJ, Hall of Famer, longest reigning Champion in SMW history, tied for most defenses....I mean what else can I say?:whew:

calzaghewithsixbelts180.jpg

"40 Cal" Joe GAWDzaghe:blessed:

:banderas:

but they don't hear you though. :salute: