Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Adrien Broner is back behind bars in Cincinnati -- after the judge threw the book at the boxer for arriving to court more than 3 HOURS late.

Broner was due in court to deal with allegations he beat up a man outside of a bowling alley back in January. The case was expected to be dismissed today ... had Boner arrived to court on time.

But when he got there, the judge was PISSED -- and ordered him into custody immediately. The judge then ordered Broner to serve 30 days in jail for contempt of court.

Broner told the court that he thought someone had put something in his drink on Monday night -- which caused him to be late.

The judge said Broner appeared to be drunk or hungover.

He's due back in court on August 17th ... when he gets out of jail.

Maaaaaannnn:martin:

I'm seriously considering tossing him in the bushes:snoop:

Even Zab didn't put me through this shyt:mjcry:

Please toss him into the bushes I wanna be the leader of the coli's #AboutBillions crew

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
nikka ive never seen pac talk bout craw. plus koncz just said he not a option. keep avoiding that.:sas1:

when we posted that a couple of days a go ur ass was quiet. keep ignoring the truth.:sas2:

and since u wanna talk about warnings....marquez the last man koed pac said Crawford has a dangerous style for pac a few days ago....looks like pac is listening.:dame:

and take Crawford name out ur sig and the rest.:comeon::duck: everybody know u only like pac.:mjpls:

Im not avoiding anything.. Im aware of what Koncz said.. If Crawford wasn't on Pac mind then it is what it is :manny: Crawford team shouldn't be acting so catty about it though.. Pac on another level.. Crawford should be the one calling out and chasing Pac.. not the other way around. Crawford was very nonchalant anytime Pac name was brought up

Im a fan of Crawford, but they aint putting enough respek on Pacquiao name..

Ill take Floyds opinion over Marquez btw

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Random 147 thoughts...

-........... Am I the only one who'd really like to finally see Bradley-Khan at 147? :gladbron:
-Pac-Vargas is not a bad fight, we just all know the outcome... :yeshrug:
-Kell Brook, as a non-fan, I'm just praying for your safety. Kell "Shook" should never be spoken or typed again (NEG on site) :birdman:
-I'm happy to see him motivated and in shape but... who is Brandon Rios actually scheduled to fight? :patrice:
-If Spence Jr. stops Bundu, it'll be his 6th opponent in a row that will have been stopped for the very 1st time... amazing. 151-8-4 combined of his last 6 including Bundu. Amazing. :whew:
-Sucks that Thurman injured his hand and will have to recover, only to be forced into a mandatory against David Ava. :manny:
-September 24th, Danny Garcia vs Andre Berto, is this official yet? What's the hold up? :what:
-Shawn Porter is in a strange position. On one hand, he should be granted an immediate title shot at a belt holder. On the other, he's already lost to two of them and they're all pretty busy already... I can't see Kenny letting him sit for too long, but being patient might be their best bet. :ehh:
-Does Lamont Peterson plan on fighting, at all? Brandon Rios needs an opponent, and he whooped your brother's ass so... :shaq:
-Really disappointed in Sammy Vasquez's latest efforts. Vasquez doesn't strike me as being mentally stable in the long run anyway... PTSD, or shell shocked, is a real problem. Hate to say it but, wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't bounce back from this. Him vs Alvarado would be fitting. :snoop:
-Will anyone step in the ring with Felix Diaz? I highly doubt it... he's dangerous, difficult, and probably DR's best current fighter. :salute:
-Props to the undefeated contenders on the rise Orozco, Horn, Gomez, and Pomor....Ponom.... the Russian cat that beat Solomon. :pachaha:
-Why they got "The Ghost" Guerrero debuting PBC Saturday Night Main Events ft/ MMA? Rob tends to not fight his best against overmatched opponents, hopefully he doesn't pull another A-A-ron performance :rudy:
-Paulie defending the Brooklyn "represent, represent" X-Division title against 2015 KO of the year winner Bracero. Anything but a dominant UD would be unacceptable. :ufdup:
-I don't care who he fights next, I'm rooting for Charles "Momma-there-goes-that" Manyuchi. :blessed:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Here they go again:dahell:

Now, it's after SOG beats Kovalev....they want to fight him @patscorpio @GREENandYELLOW @LauderdaleBoss :martin:

"Andre Ward is in a great fight. If he beats Alexander Brand and Sergey Kovalev, all of a sudden he's (Ward) at the top of the sport and if Gennady stays at the top of the sport, then you got a mega-fight," Loeffler said

This why #SOGGang be forced to go :pacspit:.....because they just CANT keep SOG's name out of their mouths:snoop:

@krackdagawd @#SOG_soldier @blackestofpanthers @((ReFleX)) :wow:

more shooktales:ShookTales:.....these dudes praying to god kkkovalev beats ward so they have an excuse to keep duckin. theres a better chance of chavez jr making his father proud than little g fighting ward. but don't trip....Jalisco Red gonna handle this one for #SOGGang :CaneLOL::CaneloRejoice:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
-Really disappointed in Sammy Vasquez's latest efforts. Vasquez doesn't strike me as being mentally stable in the long run anyway... PTSD, or shell shocked, is a real problem. Hate to say it but, wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't bounce back from this. Him vs Alvarado would be fitting. :snoop:

i fully agree with this..sammy's case reminds me of keith mullings...who did a tour in desert storm and got PTSD..dude managed to catch terry norris at the right time (ruining possible oscar and tito fights :francis:)..but he fizzled out just as fast...he only had 25 fights...i dont see sammy having a long career either especially if he start facing more contenders on his level and higher

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Breh, after the Rees fight I was about ready to request to be part of #AboutBuffets, but he seemed a little too :comeon: with his in the ring and interview antics. I waited and dumped any prospects of him quick. No loyalty when you act like a fool. :manny:

You are the best stan here, cause AB is hard work (although #ChavezCoalition is a close second). At this point, nothing you can do...AB's reputation is on his own, no stanning can cover that foolery.

In some way this event makes me think he was a dumb ass for not taking less for Pacquiao. Honestly he deserved the full amount we talked about, but in typical AB fashion he could a had a career high payday, his first PPV, and a fight a W sends him into the stratosphere. Instead AB is hungover in court and has to serve time. Brehs lifestyle is just designed to take L's. :francis:

I almost tossed him in the bushes yesterday....real talk. Thought about it and was like ":yeshrug: even though he's a bonafide fool outside of the ring, which no amount of me :cape: for can change, I still enjoy his Boxing talents" so Im here to stay.

Im done riding for his outside of the ring actions though. He's a clown who can Box.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Lara hasn't schooled anyone...let alone an A class Junior Middleweight like Andrade:mjlol:
He'll clearly beat him like Paul Williams and vanes the 2nd time around. Andrade is nothing special imo. Lateral should be able to do him like he did Austin "lotta doubt" trout.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Guzman wins vacant IBF 122lb belt
By Joe Koizumi

Unbeaten KO artist Jonathan Guzman (22-0-1NC, 22 KOs), 121, from Dominican Republic, acquired the vacant IBF junior featherweight belt as he displayed superior power in dropping IBF#1 Shingo Wake (20-5-2, 12 KOs), 121.75, four times and dominated the lopsided contest before the referee’s well-received halt at 2:16 of the eleventh round on Wednesday in Osaka, Japan. It’s a Guzman night since he took the initiative from the outset, floored Wake twice in the second, bloodied his cheek, decked him again in the third and floored the gory contestant in round five. Wake had the right cheek badly swollen and almost closed as the game progressed. Wake, a 5’9″ southpaw, showed his retaliation in the seventh, but Guzman still maintained his pace in controlling the gory affair. Finally did the third man Wayne Hedgpeth (US) declare a halt to save the loser from further punishment.

wish this was on pbc....like watching guzman.