Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
when koncz said craw not an option. that sounded like a duck.:umad:

plus don't bring up what arum said cause he just got caught in a lie...so I don't give a shyt what he has to say.:aicmon:

notbody got time to be waiting on pac when he just gonna pick vargas.:rudy:

Ever since Floyd gave Crawford that stern warning that Pac not the one you really wanna fukk wit, I have yet to see any real interest from Crawford or his dusty team

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
when koncz said craw not an option. that sounded like a duck.:umad:

plus don't bring up what arum said cause he just got caught in a lie...so I don't give a shyt what he has to say.:aicmon:

notbody got time to be waiting on pac when he just gonna pick vargas.:rudy:

Act like Pac can pick his opponents brehs :heh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Adrien Broner is back behind bars in Cincinnati -- after the judge threw the book at the boxer for arriving to court more than 3 HOURS late.

Broner was due in court to deal with allegations he beat up a man outside of a bowling alley back in January. The case was expected to be dismissed today ... had Boner arrived to court on time.

But when he got there, the judge was PISSED -- and ordered him into custody immediately. The judge then ordered Broner to serve 30 days in jail for contempt of court.

Broner told the court that he thought someone had put something in his drink on Monday night -- which caused him to be late.

The judge said Broner appeared to be drunk or hungover.

He's due back in court on August 17th ... when he gets out of jail.

Maaaaaannnn:martin:

I'm seriously considering tossing him in the bushes:snoop:

Even Zab didn't put me through this shyt:mjcry:

Was this the change he was talking about making? :mjlol:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
What publicity? We posting on a sub-forum in a thread filled with hardcore Boxig heads:sas1:

We already know who lil g is anyways, and the "more publicity" you talking about helped yall get what......97k?:jbhmm:

:umad:

If you unaware, which you aren't since you see my posts on here and twitter, I post about all Boxers and things going on in Boxing because Ima hardcore Boxing head.

Anything related to someone with a name in Boxing, there's a great chance Im post & talk about it:yeshrug:

Really?:patrice:

So you just be in here posting about the fights and that's all....you don't engage in any of the trash talk between the fanbases or the ins/outs of a potential fight? Interesting:jbhmm:

Only ones that matter:

LR_BRONER%20VS%20ALLAKHVERDIEV-FIGHT%20NIGHT-3563.jpg
Andre-Ward.jpg
Demetrius-Andrade_Fukuda.jpg
1-Lubin-vs-De-Jesus-Macias_Fight_James-Luedde-_-Premier-Boxing-Champions1.jpg
0954286001438787756_filepicker.jpg

Don't worry...Im in good hands over here:smugbiden:
Compare Andrade to the rest of them nikkas. Lara gone school him

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

Adrien Broner is back behind bars in Cincinnati -- after the judge threw the book at the boxer for arriving to court more than 3 HOURS late.

Broner was due in court to deal with allegations he beat up a man outside of a bowling alley back in January. The case was expected to be dismissed today ... had Boner arrived to court on time.

But when he got there, the judge was PISSED -- and ordered him into custody immediately. The judge then ordered Broner to serve 30 days in jail for contempt of court.

Broner told the court that he thought someone had put something in his drink on Monday night -- which caused him to be late.

The judge said Broner appeared to be drunk or hungover.

He's due back in court on August 17th ... when he gets out of jail.

Maaaaaannnn:martin:

I'm seriously considering tossing him in the bushes:snoop:

Even Zab didn't put me through this shyt:mjcry:

Breh, after the Rees fight I was about ready to request to be part of #AboutBuffets, but he seemed a little too :comeon: with his in the ring and interview antics. I waited and dumped any prospects of him quick. No loyalty when you act like a fool. :manny:

You are the best stan here, cause AB is hard work (although #ChavezCoalition is a close second). At this point, nothing you can do...AB's reputation is on his own, no stanning can cover that foolery.

In some way this event makes me think he was a dumb ass for not taking less for Pacquiao. Honestly he deserved the full amount we talked about, but in typical AB fashion he could a had a career high payday, his first PPV, and a fight a W sends him into the stratosphere. Instead AB is hungover in court and has to serve time. Brehs lifestyle is just designed to take L's. :francis:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Ever since Floyd gave Crawford that stern warning that Pac not the one you really wanna fukk wit, I have yet to see any real interest from Crawford or his dusty team

nikka ive never seen pac talk bout craw. plus koncz just said he not a option. keep avoiding that.:sas1:

when we posted that a couple of days a go ur ass was quiet. keep ignoring the truth.:sas2:

and since u wanna talk about warnings....marquez the last man koed pac said Crawford has a dangerous style for pac a few days ago....looks like pac is listening.:dame:

and take Crawford name out ur sig and the rest.:comeon::duck: everybody know u only like pac.:mjpls: