Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Bundu is average as fukk without any type of power to speak of.

This is just another showcase bout, where Spence will have the opportunity to one up nikkas in the division again. I doubt it tells us anything we didn't know already about Spence.

With that said, I still don't mind seeing him whup Bundu's ass though.

:dame:

Nah...
He is one of the most awkward fighters today. You can like him or not but he is not average.
Look at how many TD wins he has

that's why I was not surprised Thurman kept it safe against him and didn't really engage. You don't want to be sent off with a bump on your head with a size of an orange...

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*scans @seemorecizzy's sig*

Floyd, Crawford, Thurman, and Spence....you about to lock down the Welterweight division for years to come by all means necessary:damn::damn:
Lmao
Any combo of Crawford thurman spence are bound to fight in the not to distance future.

Decisions will have to made and sigs will have to be changed :wow:

Until then, I'm riding all their waves :pachaha:

Had to take Canelo out after the duck :francis:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:dame:

Nah...
He is one of the most awkward fighters today. You can like him or not but he is not average.
Look at how many TD wins he has

that's why I was not surprised Thurman kept it safe against him and didn't really engage. You don't want to be sent off with a bump on your head with a size of an orange...

I feel where you coming from.

It's just that I can't say a nikka is above average, when the only thing going for him is being awkward. Hell, Ruiz was awkward as hell too, but at least he got some decent wins and was a champ. Bundu for all of his awkwardness hasn't done shyt on the big stage.

Thurman dropped dude and soundly boxed his ears off. It was a boring fight, but that happens sometimes. What's most important is the win. One Time made up for it later anyways and gave us a FOTY candidate.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Adrien Broner is back behind bars in Cincinnati -- after the judge threw the book at the boxer for arriving to court more than 3 HOURS late.

Broner was due in court to deal with allegations he beat up a man outside of a bowling alley back in January. The case was expected to be dismissed today ... had Boner arrived to court on time.

But when he got there, the judge was PISSED -- and ordered him into custody immediately. The judge then ordered Broner to serve 30 days in jail for contempt of court.

Broner told the court that he thought someone had put something in his drink on Monday night -- which caused him to be late.

The judge said Broner appeared to be drunk or hungover.

He's due back in court on August 17th ... when he gets out of jail.

Maaaaaannnn:martin:

I'm seriously considering tossing him in the bushes:snoop:

Even Zab didn't put me through this shyt:mjcry:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Adrien Broner is back behind bars in Cincinnati -- after the judge threw the book at the boxer for arriving to court more than 3 HOURS late.

Broner was due in court to deal with allegations he beat up a man outside of a bowling alley back in January. The case was expected to be dismissed today ... had Boner arrived to court on time.

But when he got there, the judge was PISSED -- and ordered him into custody immediately. The judge then ordered Broner to serve 30 days in jail for contempt of court.

Broner told the court that he thought someone had put something in his drink on Monday night -- which caused him to be late.

The judge said Broner appeared to be drunk or hungover.

He's due back in court on August 17th ... when he gets out of jail.

Maaaaaannnn:martin:

I'm seriously considering tossing him in the bushes:snoop:

and earlier both of us were bigging up our stan clicks and shyt and then this happens. :snoop:

now we both take a hit. :mjcry:

Being a Broner fan was as frustrating as being a Zab fan. fukking rollercoaster boxing careers man.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Didn't yesterday he said he was changing his life for the better :francis:

nikka celebrated all night and strolled into court sick as fukk:snoop:

Broner is a can't get right nikka

He is. Sick of this shyt from him.

He gonna be 34 & past his prime talking about how he "changed for the better" fighting on FS1 undercards at this pace:snoop:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
and earlier both of us were bigging up our stan clicks and shyt and then this happens. :snoop:

now we both take a hit. :mjcry:

Being a Broner fan was as frustrating as being a Zab fan. fukking rollercoaster boxing careers man.

I WAS a Zab stan too:bryan:

I just don't understand this dude...at all. He is a horrible decision maker & has gotten chance, after chance, after chance in his career (& life tbh) only to :pacspit: in the face of karma:wow:

AB about to mean About Bushes:mjcry:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

"No, f****' em, he had his chances. They said they weren't even thinking about us, we weren't even in the equation. I think an article came out last week or something like that where Koncz.... he said, in the running.' Now you want to fight us? No, ho about your business," the manager told BoxingScene.com

"Its principle and pride because I felt like they strung us along the first time," explained McIntyre. "They stru us along. Now after Terence whips Postol's a** they want to put Pacquiao in front of us? No, go on, get somebody else."

@hyperman25 you seen this one yet breh? :wow:

Sound like a clear cut duck to me:dame: