Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But do you really know that? Maybe I'm missing something but I'm understanding how Gift would be a possible draw of PPV measures. And that's not even me hating. I just want to understand.

Swift is a much bigger Draw then Tim Bradley...The Herrera N Salka fights on Showtime... are on Par with Bradley's recent HBO fights in empty ass arenas

3.5 million views on Fox
3.4 million views on NBC
Still holds the Barclay's attendance record
Did Over 10k attendance at Staples
Puerto Rican
Angel vs Freddy talking shyt

Its very safe to say Swift vs Manny does much better then Bradley III did

Boxing fans didn't want to see Bradley III

Swift vs Manny will have the hardcore's N casuals :gladbron:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
5 Milly > 3-4 Milly N im sure nelo was getting a much bigger piece of the pie on the back end then Swift would've been offered

My stance stays the same as it did for AB...anything less the 5 Milly :camby:

You cannot offer Swift the same or less as Bradley III... knowing god damn well PPV buys would damn near double...Not even bringing up the fact Swift brings the WBC with him to the table as well:francis:
Pacquiao and Arum giving these Haymon nikkas looks and they turning them down.. 3-4 million plus a piece of the backend(im guessing) shouldn't be turned down..

3.5 million on fox aka FREE TV is great numbers but how many of that 3.5 million is willing to play $70-$80 bucks?? We dont know yet??

750-800k paid to see Bradley in a fight last time he was on ppv thats why there's an argument to be made why Bradley made what he made in the 2nd and 3rd fight...

There's no real argument for Danny or Broner.. Its all hypothetical..

They should be jumping all over the opportunity.. it may not come around again

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pacquiao and Arum giving these Haymon nikkas looks and they turning them down.. 3-4 million plus a piece of the backend(im guessing) shouldn't be turned down..

3.5 million on fox aka FREE TV is great numbers but how many of that 3.5 million is willing to play $70-$80 bucks?? We dont know yet??

750-800k paid to see Bradley in a fight last time he was on ppv thats why there's an argument to be made why Bradley made what he made in the 2nd and 3rd fight...

There's no real argument for Danny or Broner.. Its all hypothetical..

They should be jumping all over the opportunity.. it may not come around again

Last time Bradley was on PPV it did 400k N Arum called it "terrible"

Bradley got 4 million to do a "terrible" 400k

Swift got the belt, got the undefeated record, got the TV views to suggest he will help bring in more then 400k...therefore he should get more then 4 Milly :manny:

If you're Danny Garcia N you're the undefeated Champ... PBCs Draw... n you get offered the exact same or less then Brandon Rios got right after his L to Alvarado... You goin accept that?? :pachaha:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Honestly danny and broner shouldn't turn down these pacquiao offers
Yeah they should.
They have no obligation to give Manny easy money.
If you are making a big fight you don't offer your opponenets the same money they would get not fighting a superstar.
Now we know from the Visionquest shyt that bob screws many financially, and Bob admitted he didn't even tell Manny the counter offer for Broner to even see if he would accept it.

this all points to bob sabotaging fights out of Top Rank stable to present Manny with the option that he tried and no one wanted to fight him, so he should fight Crawford. he throws a career payday to crawford and then at worse, if manny loses the new man is still in his stable and he can make money off the rematch.

typical arum bullshyt

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'm disgusted by the fact that we keep missing out on good ass fights because they wanna lowball nikkas and pay them with EBT cards and shyt.

We didn't get Walters/Loma just because nikkas ain't wanna give Walters 800k.

No Broner or Swift vs Manny fights since they offering legit draws Rios and Bradley money.

Broner and Swift just need to do what GGG and Brook did and just fight each other.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Honestly danny and broner shouldn't turn down these pacquiao offers

I understand the take the short money N eat in the future

But if you've already took short money in the past (Khan fight) Do you really wanna take short money for your "mega fight" ??

If you bringing more to the table (belt, undefeated record, fan base) then Rios & Bradley, you goin accept the same money as them??

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Last time Bradley was on PPV it did 400k N Arum called it "terrible"

Bradley got 4 million to do a "terrible" 400k

Swift got the belt, got the undefeated record, got the TV views to suggest he will help bring in more then 400k...therefore he should get more then 4 Milly :manny:

If you're Danny Garcia N you're the undefeated Champ... PBCs Draw... n you get offered the exact same or less then Brandon Rios got right after his L to Alvarado... You goin accept that?? :pachaha:

Bradley got guaranteed 4 million when his last ppv did 750-800k... the fact that the 3rd fight did 400k does not automatically mean Garcia deserves more money..

Swift got the paper title and is a draw on FREE TV.. you have no knowledge of how many people would be willing to spend $70-$80 to watch him on ppv..

Swift should take $4million plus back end.. If he beats Manny he becomes the man and almost guaranteed to get the Floyd fight if he returns.. if Not he becomes the cashcow and p4p..

Maybe swift is ducking Manny like Broner.. thats always a possibility :ld:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bradley got guaranteed 4 million when his last ppv did 750-800k... the fact that the 3rd fight did 400k does not automatically mean Garcia deserves more money..

Swift got the paper title and is a draw on FREE TV.. you have no knowledge of how many people would be willing to spend $70-$80 to watch him on ppv..

Swift should take $4million plus back end.. If he beats Manny he becomes the man and almost guaranteed to get the Floyd fight if he returns.. if Not he becomes the cashcow and p4p..

Maybe swift is ducking Manny like Broner.. thats always a possibility :ld:

I don't agree...it is what it is tho

When this was about AB I said anything less then 5 Milly gets :camby:

I'm sticking to my OG feelings on the subject

Swift can fight Berto...cash out against Thurman, Lose... N still get the Rios 4 Milly deal :youngsabo:

No reason to accept the deal today if Bob giving out 4 million Win lose or draw :dead:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don't agree...it is what it is tho

When this was about AB I said anything less then 5 Milly gets :camby:

I'm sticking to my OG feelings on the subject

Swift can fight Berto...cash out against Thurman, Lose... N still get the Rios 4 Milly deal :youngsabo:

No reason to accept the deal today if Bob giving out 4 million Win lose or draw :dead:
We can agree to disagree then

Garcia aint no ppv fighter... he a free tv fighter.. same with AB.. dont matter if you swift or Rios.. there's no knowledge of how many people are willing to pay $70 to watch Swift or AB who got whipped by Maidana and Porter in front of millions.. he should take $4 million opportunity on ppv, prove how big of a draw he truly is.. these new nikkas aint trying to put in the work..

Floyd 1st ppv he only made around $3 million.. and Pac, half that..