Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah the first week if you went hard you gonna have a bad case of Doms :skip:
After that your body gets used to it tho and you'll just feel normal soreness from beating up your body
I don't see any mentions of deads tho?:ufdup:
Easy :whoa: Ima do the deads next week I said :whoa:

What is the "doms" breh :lupe:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Y'all need to stop getting into your feelings when we in here discussing real life :stopitslime:

I think Cotto is an over rated, vacant belt collecting, cripple beating p*ssy....you'll never hear me say Cotto doesn't deserve the money he gets cuz he took a knee to a messican or cuz his fight with Shane was close :russ:

This nikka :deadmanny: was slumped by JMM N Enter the Dragon Ninja #1 & #2...was out boxed by JMM & Floyd

"Bu bu bu bu but hes not worth the $$$ tho :mjcry:"

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Easy :whoa: Ima do the deads next week I said :whoa:

What is the "doms" breh :lupe:
I really recommend you doing deads every time you do squats,specially since you just starting,might as well maximize your gains on lower body days,wats 3 sets of 8-12 reps gonna cost you?bout 20mins

Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS), also called muscle fever, is the pain and stiffness felt in muscles several hours to days after unaccustomed or strenuous exercise.

The soreness is felt most strongly 24 to 72 hours after the exercise.[1][2]:63 It is thought to be caused by eccentric(lengthening) exercise, which causes microtrauma to the muscle fibers. After such exercise, the muscle adapts rapidly to prevent muscle damage, and thereby soreness,if exercise is repeated

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Y'all need to stop getting into your feelings when we in here discussing real life :stopitslime:

I think Cotto is an over rated, vacant belt collecting, cripple beating p*ssy....you'll never hear me say Cotto doesn't deserve the money he gets cuz he took a knee to a messican or cuz his fight with Shane was close :russ:

This nikka :deadmanny: was slumped by JMM N Enter the Dragon Ninja #1 & #2...was out boxed by JMM & Floyd

"Bu bu bu bu but hes not worth the $$$ tho :mjcry:"

:francis:

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I really recommend you doing deads every time you do squats,specially since you just starting,might as well maximize your gains on lower body days,wats 3 sets of 8-12 reps gonna cost you?bout 20mins

Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS), also called muscle fever, is the pain and stiffness felt in muscles several hours to days after unaccustomed or strenuous exercise.

The soreness is felt most strongly 24 to 72 hours after the exercise.[1][2]:63 It is thought to be caused by eccentric(lengthening) exercise, which causes microtrauma to the muscle fibers. After such exercise, the muscle adapts rapidly to prevent muscle damage, and thereby soreness,if exercise is repeated
:ohhh: word

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
While y'all talking about millions UFC fighters over here like :damn: our biggest check was a WWE wrestler Brock $2.5 million

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Low ball offers :mjpls:

And of course, the Boxing media (who love to hate on PBC) throwing shots at Swift instead of addressing the fact that the REAL problem is these offers are all no-go's, but they think Swift should take the same money Bradley did.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
These people on Twitter & NSB really think 3-4 Milly is a fair deal tho :dead:

How on Gods green Earf is Rios coming off a L >= Danny Garcia Undefeated 147 WBC champion... 3.5 Milly views on Fox etc etc etc

:dahell::rudy::camby:

Canelo got 5 million vs Floyd and Cotto.. where is Garcia gonna get to headline ppv and get guaranteed $4 million plus back end anywhere else??

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Canelo got 5 million vs Floyd and Cotto.. where is Garcia gonna get to headline ppv and get guaranteed $4 million plus back end anywhere else??

5 Milly > 3-4 Milly N im sure nelo was getting a much bigger piece of the pie on the back end then Swift would've been offered

My stance stays the same as it did for AB...anything less the 5 Milly :camby:

You cannot offer Swift the same or less as Bradley III... knowing god damn well PPV buys would damn near double...Not even bringing up the fact Swift brings the WBC with him to the table as well:francis: