Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
All natural

No PEDs here... Jus rice beans porkchops N Whores :banderas:
51601674-super-welterweight-champion-felix-trinidad-of-gettyimages.jpg
Keith thurman would ud :russell:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I just call it 'ripped fuel' to :troll: about it....but it is what it is. It's always hard for me to rank RJJ where he realistically belongs BECAUSE of the fact he got caught. Same with Mosley who was cheating but people never bring it up.

People always say, "Im happy he beat the loser Margacheato:birdman:" but forget Mosley was also a cheater who fought & beat Oscar De La Hoya while on steroids.....and admitted it:mindblown:

Mosley had roid juice dripping off his waves & down his face in that fight:manny:

His red blood cell count was "off the charts":damn:
he was very cut that fight
thing is, i still feel like he lost lol

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
what got marcos paid (besides a great effort) was i think he got the argentina tv rights as well
Marcos, Berto, Manny, Guerrero all made good money idk what this Floyd opps don't eat well talk is?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
which period did ol Roy get caught?
remind tua please..

In 2000

• Both Jones and Hall tested positive for anabolic steroids after the fight. "Jones was five or six times over an acceptable level," said Jacob Hall, who was chairman of the Indiana State Athletic Commission. "Hall was about ten times above an acceptable level." Jones insisted his positive test was the result of ingesting the supplement Ripped Fuel. No penalties or suspensions were issued because Indiana, like many states, had no legal authority to test for steroids. The IBF sent letters to Jones and Hall informing each man that he had tested positive for an unspecified anabolic steroid, but no further action was taken.

Last edited:

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
PED's are the reason why i'll never place roy over b hop no matter what. once you get caught using roids you deserve to have an asterisk on your whole career. no excuses. especially in the fight game where lives are at risk.
He did some shyt to go up to heavy and it's obvious when you watch his fights when he went back down to face Tarver. I stand by and will defend his career at middleweight, he was just a gifted freak.