Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
they said if Oscar beat vargas on roids he should have been able to beat shane on roids.:troll:

Mosley would be ran out of the sport and constantly dogged about his steroid use if he was of this era. Look how we did Dopevetkin and King PED:heh:

Mosley goes under the radar and people constantly praise him like he wasn't "Synthetic" Shane Mosley:mjlol:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All natural

No PEDs here... Jus rice beans porkchops N Whores :banderas:
51601674-super-welterweight-champion-felix-trinidad-of-gettyimages.jpg

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Right. AB should be bringing THAT up instead of going for the straight :pacspit: route.

I would like to know how far they were away

For the 3rd fight Bradley was guatenteed 4 Milly plus $$$ on the backend for PPV

If Bob offered less then that ill be cool with AB saying Nah

If Bob offered the same or more as Tim N AB said nah tho :patrice:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
For the 3rd fight Bradley was guatenteed 4 Milly plus $$$ on the backend for PPV

Exactly...I cant even toss blame yet until we get the $$$ offered put out there.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Andre Ward defends Sergey Kovalev off poor reviews of Chilemba fight

Andre Ward said he didn’t watch Sergey Kovalev’s fight on Monday against Isaac Chilemba in Russia. But he did seem to be aware of the negative assessments some have made of Kovalev’s performance. Kovalev won a unanimous decision but didn’t put on a virtuoso performance in front of his hometown fans, tiring in the later rounds.

“Some of the same people that are talking down on Kovalev right now and are saying that he’s tailor made for Ward are the same people who were saying Kovalev is going to kill me and why am I taking this fight?” Ward said on a conference call on Tuesday to hype his Aug. 6 light heavyweight bout with Alexander Brand at Oracle Arena on HBO.

“Opinions come with the wind,” he went on. “So at the end of the day I’m not putting any stock into what Kovalev did or didn’t do. He’s still the guy that everyone says he was. And it’s unfortunate for him being a guy that’s touted as a puncher because he has a lot of pressure on him. When a guy does go the distance, everyone scratches their head and says, ‘What’s wrong with Kovalev?’ That’s a lot of pressure on a guy but that comes with the territory. You’re not going to knock everyone out.”

Ward opted not to watch Monday’s fight to keep his mind only on Brand — even though Ward and Kovalev have signed for a light heavyweight championship bout on Nov. 19 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on HBO PPV.

“I didn’t watch it,” Ward said on the call. “Obviously, (Brand is) the next opponent. I didn’t watch it. I have to compartmentalize what I have to do right now and that’s just how I operate, how I stay focused. I don’t want to juggle two opponents like that. I literally have to focus on one guy and that’s Alexander Brand. If I’m not successful on Aug. 6, there is no fight down the road with me and Kovalev

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
didn't Bradley get 4 mill to fight pac last time? but its rumored broner want 10 mill.

arum probably don't wanna give him more than brad.

but yeah we gonna have to wait to offers come out....edit

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Andre Ward defends Sergey Kovalev off poor reviews of Chilemba fight

Andre Ward said he didn’t watch Sergey Kovalev’s fight on Monday against Isaac Chilemba in Russia. But he did seem to be aware of the negative assessments some have made of Kovalev’s performance. Kovalev won a unanimous decision but didn’t put on a virtuoso performance in front of his hometown fans, tiring in the later rounds.

“Some of the same people that are talking down on Kovalev right now and are saying that he’s tailor made for Ward are the same people who were saying Kovalev is going to kill me and why am I taking this fight?” Ward said on a conference call on Tuesday to hype his Aug. 6 light heavyweight bout with Alexander Brand at Oracle Arena on HBO.

“Opinions come with the wind,” he went on. “So at the end of the day I’m not putting any stock into what Kovalev did or didn’t do. He’s still the guy that everyone says he was. And it’s unfortunate for him being a guy that’s touted as a puncher because he has a lot of pressure on him. When a guy does go the distance, everyone scratches their head and says, ‘What’s wrong with Kovalev?’ That’s a lot of pressure on a guy but that comes with the territory. You’re not going to knock everyone out.”

Ward opted not to watch Monday’s fight to keep his mind only on Brand — even though Ward and Kovalev have signed for a light heavyweight championship bout on Nov. 19 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on HBO PPV.

“I didn’t watch it,” Ward said on the call. “Obviously, (Brand is) the next opponent. I didn’t watch it. I have to compartmentalize what I have to do right now and that’s just how I operate, how I stay focused. I don’t want to juggle two opponents like that. I literally have to focus on one guy and that’s Alexander Brand. If I’m not successful on Aug. 6, there is no fight down the road with me and Kovalev

Ward's mental game :whew::lolbron:

Gotta love it

He lowkey sends a message to him that people now think he is past prime and the underdog.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
smh. broner just guaranteed he's never getting a pacquiao fight now. if it was a career high payday then :snoop:......you beat pacquiao, you pretty much calling the shots with EVERYBODY. dude is gonna regret this move in the long run.

A career high payday is only $2 million for him....that wouldn't be acceptable bc the fight is on PPV.

I agree with Choc's post about it:

That's fair imo:manny: