Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
It will be interesting to see what "the number" was. What do you think a fair number would be, that Broner would deserve and Arum can't be the one complaining?

$6 million.

Bradley got $5 million to face Pacquiao in the 1st fight.

Bradley got $6 million to face Pacquiao in the 2nd fight.

Bradley got $4 million to face Pacquiao in the 3rd fight.

AB is a bigger name/draw than Bradley ever was, so, $6 million + a split of PPV backside would be the "fair" offer to me being that a Pac/Broner fight sells out the venue in Vegas and does 750k+ buys imo.

I asked the Boxing media to get us more info, so hopefully, one of em comes thru:

:lupe:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
$6 million.

Bradley got $5 million to face Pacquiao in the 1st fight.

Bradley got $6 million to face Pacquiao in the 2nd fight.

Bradley got $4 million to face Pacquiao in the 3rd fight.

AB is a bigger name/draw than Bradley ever was, so, $6 million + a split of PPV backside would be the "fair" offer to me being that a Pac/Broner fight sells out the venue in Vegas and does 750k+ buys imo.

I asked the Boxing media to get us more info, so hopefully, one of em comes thru:

:lupe:

That is exactly what I was thinking. I thought $6 million plus PPV would be totally fair. Broner is more popular than Bradley. I was thinking if Broner wanted $10 milly I would tell him to take a hike.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
In 2000

• Both Jones and Hall tested positive for anabolic steroids after the fight. "Jones was five or six times over an acceptable level," said Jacob Hall, who was chairman of the Indiana State Athletic Commission. "Hall was about ten times above an acceptable level." Jones insisted his positive test was the result of ingesting the supplement Ripped Fuel. No penalties or suspensions were issued because Indiana, like many states, had no legal authority to test for steroids. The IBF sent letters to Jones and Hall informing each man that he had tested positive for an unspecified anabolic steroid, but no further action was taken.
:dahell:

A) Boxing in Indiana? :dahell:
B) Jones 5x the acceptable level?!!? Hall 10x the acceptable level :what:
C) No further action taken :dafukk:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
pacquaio and arum are both liars and haymen doesn't talk to the media so i don't no whats going on
let me know when a fight has been made:yeshrug:
It will 100% be vs Vargas for the WBO, quote this ish when it happens.

Bob hates losing the WBO belt. Lol@pac hasn't even heard about a fight yet Koncz and Arum had already been in full discussion with Bandcamp.

Also :heh: @the statement about Broner from Koncz. I'm sure he lost a lot of respect for you as a person too :heh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjpls:
But does #giftset want it?? Thats the question

:deadmanny: Stans should be the last group of people using the word gift :beli:

Berto fight been said to be official for a while now...doubt it happens next...Bob wasted time time trying to make the "easier" fight...when he shoulda been talking with Swift from the beginning

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Buiscuits not even a champion though

How much more popular than Bradley is he really?? :francis:

Plus Bradle only L has been to Pacquiao. Buiscuits, on the other hand, :mjlol: need I go there?

I wouldn't have offered him anything north of $5 million and thats being generous.. he deserves nothing more than that honestly

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That is exactly what I was thinking. I thought $6 million plus PPV would be totally fair. Broner is more popular than Bradley. I was thinking if Broner wanted $10 milly I would tell him to take a hike.

AB should have got the offer Bradley got for fight 3. $4mm plus a split of PPV on the backend. It's his first PPV fight.

I mean shyt I can even see $6mm flat and a smaller portion of the ppv.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
AB should have got the offer Bradley got for fight 3. $4mm plus a split of PPV on the backend. It's his first PPV fight.

I mean shyt I can even see $6mm flat and a smaller portion of the ppv.

The fact that most PAC opps get 3-4 Milly N Bob N em talking bout AB demands were :mindblown: N it wasn't Als fault it was ABs

Then you got AB always throwing out that 10 Milly number when talking bout fighting on ppv

Arum knows the Bradley ppv flopped...PAC needs a strong B side since the Floyd L....I can't see TR being dumb enough to offer AB anything less then 4 Milly + PPV

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The fact that most PAC opps get 3-4 Milly N Bob N em talking bout AB demands were :mindblown: N it wasn't Als fault it was ABs

Then you got AB always throwing out that 10 Milly number when talking bout fighting on ppv

Arum knows the Bradley ppv flopped...PAC needs a strong B side since the Floyd L....I can't see TR being dumb enough to offer AB anything less then 4 Milly + PPV
I love paying for PPV's I might even buy the fukking Crawford one (:francis:) but I will not pay money for a PPV where Vargas is one of the headliners :scusthov:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What my dog RiGeaux gotta do to get a big fight
:sadcam:

We need an impressive KO this weekend. School him and get em out. Why isn't he with Al?!
All I know is that he blew it on the Canelo-Cotto undercard...big time...after all the fuss on getting him back on US TV too :francis:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Its a tough sell...which is why Bob trying to get the PBC boys
They should really have Vargas/BATB 2 on the undercard and have Manny/Swift headlining or some shyt like that. With Valdez or Rameriez as the A/B fights.

Why is this shyt so simple for us, but so difficult in reality?!? :mindblown: