Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
Roy would win tho. I give no fukks about him saying Ward would be a threat to him, he would win in the same fashion how he beat B-Hop their first fight.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Just watched tito versus sweet pea and camacho:ehh:

I admit brehs I was wrong about tito. He would have koed Cotto at 147 :yeshrug:

But fukk outta here with that one of the best ww of the past 25 years bs :mjlol:

Nikka barely beat a coke up sweet pea and would have got koed against hector if camacho had real power. List of active ww that would beat tito

Manny
Danny
Kell Shook
Keith Thurman
Spence (him and tito both cheaters any damn way) :mjlol:

Only truth in here besides Cotto getting KO'd is that Manny could beat tito. That'd be a hell of a fight to actually think about. Dunno if Manny could survive one of those left hooks.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
If ripped fuel was legal at the time, then how can you call it cheating :heh:

Because he was using it in his prime and we know he was souped up off it.

If SOG had to fight him back then, he'd be fighting RJJ on PEDs......because that's what it was and facts are facts:manny:

He wasn't cheating in his time, but today, ANY Boxer taking it would be suspended and called a cheater.

He was on performance enhancing drugs.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Because he was using it in his prime and we know he was souped up off it.

If SOG had to fight him back then, he'd be fighting RJJ on PEDs......because that's what it was and facts are facts:manny:

He wasn't cheating in his time, but today, ANY Boxer taking it would be suspended and called a cheater.

He was on performance enhancing drugs.

I think saying he was on PEDS might be a bit harsh. Maybe I'm wrong. But I do know you could buy Ripped Fuel back in the day right off the counter in any GNC.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Pac/Vargas would do more like 250-350k IMO. I don't think Pac/Broner would do 800k but it'd blow Pac/Vargas out the water.

As soon as Shook decided to fight lil G I knew it'd be Pac/Vargas. Bob ain't letting go of that WBO belt, plus. it's house money.
Wondering if he pays the WBO or something because WBO seems very biased with Top Rank. They always give title shots to his fighters without a word...

Imagine how angry people at WBO were when Floyd got their belt :lolbron:
Of course they made him drop it asap

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I think saying he was on PEDS might be a bit harsh. Maybe I'm wrong. But I do know you could buy Ripped Fuel back in the day right off the counter in any GNC.

Well, "ripped fuel" was the excuse he gave (saying it must've been in that)....he tested positive for androstenedione (or Andro as Mark McGwire & Mike Piazza called it).

It's a PED breh, it just wasn't banned at that time in Boxing, but no Boxer today will be allowed to enter the ring with Andro in their system.

Roy Jones Jr. and Richard Hall both tested positive for the testosterone precursor androstenedione after Jones defeated Hall to retain his undisputed world light heavyweight championship in Indianapolis in 2000. Jones insisted his test was the result of ingesting the supplement Ripped Fuel.

Mulvaney: Steroids in boxing part of a looming problem
Androstenedione is a steroid hormone. It is used to make medicine.

Androstenedione is used to increase the production of the hormone testosterone to enhance athletic performance, increase energy, keep red blood cells healthy, enhance recovery and growth from exercise.

ANDROSTENEDIONE: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD

I mean, I know we all loved and looked up to RJJ as a GAWD, but with grown man eyes now...we have to call it down the middle. Captain Hook had the same stuff in his system as Mark McGwire which no doubt helped him as it did every other great athlete who used PEDs:manny:

Was he "cheating" back then. Technically, no...because it wasn't banned yet. However, he was using PEDs:yeshrug:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Well, "ripped fuel" was the excuse he gave (saying it must've been in that)....he tested positive for androstenedione (or Andro as Mark McGwire & Mike Piazza called it).

It's a PED breh, it just wasn't banned at that time in Boxing, but no Boxer today will be allowed to enter the ring with Andro in their system.

I mean, I know we all loved and looked up to RJJ as a GAWD, but with grown man eyes now...we have to call it down the middle. Captain Hook had the same stuff in his system as Mark McGwire which no doubt helped him as it did every other great athlete who used PEDs:manny:

I forgot he had Andro in his system & I remember those test results too. You're right & that's when Ripped Fuel for banned but maybe that was used as a masking agent for whatever else he was taking