Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Dan stans GGG, ain't no denying that, so I get why people are getting tired of his stanning. He does say that he posts a lot of GGG questions, because he is usually the fighter he gets asked about the most. So there are a lot of us #GGGoodBoys out there :blessed:.
As an insider he has some of the best info IMO, but his opinions can be :francis: . Still find it :martin: that he dismisses Thurman-Porter for FOTY vs. Vargas-Salido. Thurman-Porter meant so much more, we knew either guy could hurt the other at any time, both went into the fight being better fighters, and both were fighting to be potentially considered the guy at 147.

I try to separate the two because his chats were one of the key reasons I started watching boxing and stanning fighters. I have that sentimental side, like my love for Jim Lampley's commentating, since we had HBO growing up and no Showtime. :manny:
I personally hate Lampley

I ca see why someone likes him though

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Chavez_Lean1_copy.png

:CaneLMFAO:

:laff: :laff:

His legs get me every time :dead:

Wait wait wait

97g is fighting kell shook?

No...........fukkin...........way

Anyone from 108-160 can get it brehs

:sas1:

I like to read his answers but solely because he is an insider in boxing circles otherwise I'm fed up with this guy and his bias. Here he is again defending this ridiculous matchup, trying to sell it as some mighty bravery

Gee I wonder if he felt the same way about Canelo/Khan :jbhmm:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I personally hate Lampley

I ca see why someone likes him though
I used to like him more when it was him, Merchant, and Steward. Maybe because I was a lot younger and remember it as memories watching boxing with my Dad, so it didn't seem as biased. Plus that was just my goat team. I like RJJ and Max a lot, but Max tows the company line too much on camera and Merchant didn't give a fukk, he did whatever he wanted. RJJ has been a pleasant surprise, as people say, he does whatever he wants a lot and call them out on their HBO b.s.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
but see that's the thing fam. We not talking resume. Everyone knows Khan and Canelo rank higher in that department. We talking about head to head.

Even though Khan is the bigger name and better resume, most cats were still picking Brook to beat him. Ditto for Golovkin with Canelo.

I look at it like both them nikkas called each other up on some...

"I got a nikka with a bigger name and status that most people think I can beat, ducking this fade." :martin:

"Word, I'm I going through the same shyt breh.":francis:

"You know them nikkas ducked our fade and fought each other and then ducked us again right afterwards. :dwillhuh::mjcry::scust:

"How bout we fight each other then. Maybe that can be an event. Everyone think we avoiding big names anyway." :manny::ooh::myman::salute:

I don't condone the fight. It's another business meeting with boxing gloves as far as I'm concerned.

That's exactly what it is.

How can GGG talk down on Canelo vs Khan................ http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-canelo-alvarez-vs-amir-khan-business-fight--101401 ................................and then turn around and do the exact same thing, except he's dragging Brook ALL THE WAY UP (My song tho:banderas:) 13 pounds to the full 160 limit:shaq2:

Bad fight, because it's pointless. Lil g gets 0 credit by beating Brook.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
- BJS is a joke. He talks tough, but runs from every big fight.
it will be sweet if dude fights on that undercard and loses his belt..i can't stand him..gotdammit Andy :francis:

- Prime Paul Williams vs. Thurman? Williams.
WnsjWd.gif

The Punisher :birdman:

- Roc Nation is trying to make a fall fight for Cotto vs. JMM. The big sticking point is weight. Cotto won't go below 150 and JMM wants it at 147.
this fight is bullshyt..JMM has been gone and injured for 2 years and was looking very worn his last time out

- Canelo vs. Liam Smith will either be at Cowboys Stadium, MGM, or Mandalay Bay.
i actually thought UK would be the spot..instead of Vegas and Texas

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That's exactly what it is.

How can GGG talk down on Canelo vs Khan................ http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-canelo-alvarez-vs-amir-khan-business-fight--101401 ................................and then turn around and do the exact same thing, except he's dragging Brook ALL THE WAY UP (My song tho:banderas:) 13 pounds to the full 160 limit:shaq2:

Bad fight, because it's pointless. Lil g gets 0 credit by beating Brook.

fukk all this which side is worse blah blah blah shyt. That's the stanning talking. Bottom line is...

Canelo and GGG are both acting like some bytch ass nikkas and Eubank and BJS need to just rematch already since neither wants to really fight Golovkin. Eubank is getting the chance to fight for the middleweight title and he's worried about who's commentating. :mindblown: nikka caring about what brand of beers will be sold and shyt. :mjlol:
Saunders keeps pump faking and popping shyt and hiding his hands. All these nikkas are acting like hoes. :scust:

I didn't give Canelo credit for beating Khan, and I didn't plan on giving GGG credit for beating Brook. :manny:

If one of our fellow ring brehs that box were to randomly start beating someones ass who can't fight, I wouldn't give them credit either.