Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
And people can :camby:trying to justify this bullshyt matchup with "but but but he wanted to fight a big name:damn:". By that rationale, GGG could fight Roman Gonzalez and and people would be like "Oooh, he's fighting the #1 P4P, he's really trying to cement his legacy!"
:skip: I would be interested in seeing how far chocolitito would fly out the ring though

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False. He does it cause he gave up on the big payday and being desperate he's okay now with plan C-D. Gets no credit for this from me. He would get credit if he would defend his belt against a top guy in HIS division. This fight can be only good for him.

Loses --> He still has a ww belt and people gonna say he was brave cause fought Golovkin

Wins somehow --> immediately becomes P4P # 1-3 or so probably 1.

So it's a no risk, high reward for him. Only thing he risks is a KO loss, he will get that but he won't mind.

Pretty much like Khan against Canelo. People there also said "how brave the guy is" while it was clear he was chasing the big payday and after plan A (May) and B (Pac) failed he went with plan C. Before that through 2-3 years he avoided everybody important so gets no credit for fighting Canelo. For that amount of money I would also let myself slaughtered by a bigger and better man you don't have to be a brave warrior to do that:pachaha:

Brook is so obsessed with Khan that now he copies this strategy but the biggest money fight he ca achieve is a Golovkin fight. :heh:

Yeah, sadly he can go back to beat tomato cans in Sheffield.

Facts

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps

avZ80Gq_460sa_v1.gif
avZ80Gq_460sa_v1.gif
avZ80Gq_460sa_v1.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@JohnnyTruant can you edit your post you copied from boxingscene or just delete it. If i read anymore shyt like that.........idk idk brehs

:dahell: I'm still in disbelief

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Damn what a fight GGG/Brook is gonna be :blessed:

One million buys :blessed:

20,000 attendance :blessed:

7,190 fish n chips sold :blessed:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2016 is the year of video game fights.

WW's & MW's are the players involved.

Let's play matchmaker. How about a Keith Thurman vs Daniel Jacobs fight? Maybe a Shawn Porter vs Peter Quillin. Danny Garcia vs Gabriel Rosado.

Honestly, there needs to be like a 2-3 minimum before your allowed to face a champion at a higher weight class.

If your a champion, facing another champ one division north without that minimum is fine. In this situation where you have 2 weight classes apart, the smaller man should have to establish himself.

However, this is boxing, the real life game of thrones.

Last edited: