Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Right.

Canelo fought Angulo, Kirkland, and now he's about to fight Liam Smith. There's NO reason for him not to face Andrade and no excuses will be allowed on that.

Im not saying he needs to fight Andrade now, but Andrade is currently ranked #2 by the WBO (Canelo is #1 and Smith is WBO Champion). Once Canelo beats Smith...his mandatory is Andrade. Fight should happen because Andrade is currently the best 154lber, outside of Canelo, today.

#ATeam
Ok breh act like your opponent doesn't matter when it comes to ppv. What nelo do when he fought Cotto close to a million. When he fought Lara he did 350k. Fighting Andrade is high risk no reward fight. If you nelo you gotta realize that nobody is gonna give you credit for any win.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Preach, brother. 100% spot on.

Im trying to figure out why not fight the low tier middleweight now to get used to the full 160 weight, and a middle tier one in May to get ready for GGG in Sept.? What is the WBO 154 lb. title gonna do for Canelo?
Maybe nobody at 160 is available at that date:yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Ok breh act like your opponent doesn't matter when it comes to ppv. What nelo do when he fought Cotto close to a million. When he fought Lara he did 350k. Fighting Andrade is high risk no reward fight. If you nelo you gotta realize that nobody is gonna give you credit for any win.

He's about to face Liam Smith on PPV:comeon:

You cant tell me that Canelo vs Liam Smith on PPV does more #'s than Canelo vs Andrade on PPV breh:usure:

Casuals aint buying either of em, but more hardcore fans would pay to see Canelo vs Andrade than Canelo vs Liam Smith.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He's about to face Liam Smith on PPV:comeon:

You cant tell me that Canelo vs Liam Smith on PPV does more #'s than Canelo vs Andrade on PPV breh:usure:

Casuals aint buying either of em, but more hardcore fans would pay to see Canelo vs Andrade than Canelo vs Liam Smith.
Idk much about either fighter so I can't say:yeshrug:

But canelo is the biggest draw in the sport of he wanna fight a no hopers in preparation for lil g then that's okay in my book. The same way it was okay for bum ass Bradley to "duck" amir con since he had a manny fight lined up. Besides like you nikkas said the lil g fight looks like it's gonna happen at 160 this is what y'all wanted right? :stopitslime:

And andrade is nothing special imo. He big that's about it. No way in hell he's the second best at 154 :russ:

Jrock
Lara
Canelo

Would ask snatch his soul :camby:

Gas a nikka up cuz he fought bum ass Willie Nelson