Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I remember @ChocolateGiddyUp used to argue me about this:wow:

VADA >>>>

:blessed:

I remember when you threw VADA in the :trash:Cuz they were taking credit for positive tests they never was involved in N other Conte fukkery

I don't trust none of these agencies
:manny:

Saw on tv last night WADA had euro cac mole spies inside they facilities switching out dirty tests for Olympic hopefuls :dead:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah

Then they break up for before the tough fights.

It's the same cycle.

He'll win a couple of fights. Probably sign to fight someone like a Lara & he goes to a different trainer. The shyt is ridiculous.

I'm not saying he would win these fights, but you have to give yourself the best chance.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Me too....right behind his high guard or sit back and clip Pacquiao with a left hook or uppercut when Pac lunges in with his "jab-jab-straight left combo" he throws a million times a fight.

Broner is bigger, stronger, younger, with power, hand speed, punching accuracy................................................................................and hungry (he's been in the gym since april).

Pac has much better footwork, even more speed, even more power, & much more stamina.......................................but he's a come forward fighter with no head movement who gets very wild at points in the fight trying to land 4-5 punch combinations. He can be caught (Im always going to bring up Bradley lifting him off his feet with a counter) and his chin isn't as good as Broner's.

People that say Pacquiao will win, I expect them to say that. He should be the favorite due to his resume and what we've seen from him over the years. I just feel like Broner can pull the upset and always have due to their physical dimensions and how what they're good at/bad at and how it matches up with each other.

Basically, styles make fights and I think Broner's style/mental approach to the fight will help him steal the win over the smaller Pacquiao.

I don't think Broner will win this but nice breakdown and if he will win this it will be probably because of this, yeah

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
[VIDEO] GARY RUSSELL JR. GUNNING FOR LEE SELBY AND VASYL LOMACHENKO REMATCH; SAYS SIX MORE FIGHTS AND HE'S DONE || FIGHTHYPE.COM

"Maybe six more fights for me and I'm done...we're trying to unify my WBC world title against Lee Selby...before my career is over and done with, he has to fight me again,"
stated WBC featherweight champion Gary Russell Jr., who talked about his future plans and a potential rematch with Vasyl Lomachenko. Check it out!

When a fighter starts counting down the fights until he's retiring, he's already standing with 1 foot out the door imo:manny:

and why the fukk a 28 years old boxer wants only 6 more fights... :what:

Like what you will live from afterwards? :what:

low weightclass I know but still...
I doN't like when younger fighters do this. It can really turn me off cause it seems like they wouldn't give a fukk

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Really sat down and thought about Thurman vs Swift and that's' another great 50/50.

I think Thurman should do his best to try and bomb out Danny early. Swift has a habit of starting slow and fighting behind guys. Thurman needs to take advantage of that and push a semi quick pace early but not as reckless and fast as the Porter fight. After about 2 or 3 rounds of this, I would then say use his footwork to move around and make Swift chase him. This is when Thurman should try to box and run/walk him into something big. I would definitely advise dude not to over commit on offense with Swift late in the fight. Win those rounds clean and keep the distance.

If I was Swift, I'd try to develop a quicker first jab step like #FelixFederation and practice closing the distance and cutting off the ring. I would just go ham on Thurmans body for like the 1st half of the fight and slow him down and basically make Thurman panic and try and battle it out late. Swift should have all the openings to counter effectively if that happens and take over and win late.

I think we'll see shades of the Peterson and Porter fights combined and just generally get an exciting bout.

PBC needs to make this shyt happen and go a press tour or something and blow it up.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
AB is going to have cut off the ring to back him down, Maidana did it to him, maybe he'll work on that. I give AB credit for taking this fight. While others are tap dancing he is jumping in there legit fighters.
Literally every boxer around the weight class would jump all over a Pac fight it's so much money and plus exposure.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
It's possible, but I think Pac is gonna have to hit him with something that will make him respect his power before AB shells up totally like he did against Porter.

Porter had the size, strength advantage over AB, plus they had sparred before, so AB was tentative and very slow to get started....Pac only has a power advantage over AB (talking only physicality) and is smaller than AB.
imo Pac is a bigger, sharper puncher than Porter. Not sure about he former but think so.
Everybody respected Pac's punching power so far it's not like he can be waked down. AB will also respect it imo