Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nikkas just hate Broner man. Any time #AboutBillions takes any semblance of an L, cats are jizzing in their pants. Porter has had about a handful of good fights and Broner and Brook ain't in that handful.

My wife can't stand the way Porter fights so when Broner dropped him in the 12th she was like :ohlawd::stylin::feedme:

Brook did control Porter better, but he boxed like he was trying to stop a pitbull from running out the yard and attacking somebody. :whoa:
On the other hand Thurman boxed like that pitbull already bit somebody and he was trying to put the dog down. :demonic:

those analogies :pachaha:..:salute:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9wDk08TLd.jpg

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Great that he said this, because Thurman been calling him out non-stop, outside of the Pacquiao mention, since beating Porter.....including calling him out again last night:

Im sure WBC would allow a unification bout against Keith Thurman to take place over a mandatory bout against Andre Berto. I hope this happens:blessed:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Will you be paying breh? :youngsabo:
All due respect to Canelo, but I'll be hollering at a bar for that one, same as that bullshyt Kahn fight. Hopefully Canelo sends a meteor right hand through Liam Smith's jaw as well, but I'm not paying for that shyt.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Yo where was this? In that twitter screen shot Thurman got the :noah: with that old white man hat on

At the PBC on FS1 fight on Tuesday...he called Swift out on air and then again yesterday when he posted the video:ehh:

Fight would be well received by us hardcore heads